Haven't been to bed before 5 in 3 days.

same here, winter break turned me nocturnal. woke up at fucking 3 today. I've been going to the gym at midnight, perfect time because no one is ever there. I biked 8 miles and ran 2 tonight so hopefully that'll make me more tired.

I just want so much food now though

same here, winter break turned me nocturnal. woke up at fucking 3 today. I've been going to the gym at midnight, perfect time because no one is ever there. I biked 8 miles and ran 2 tonight so hopefully that'll make me more tired.

I just want so much food now though

glad to see i wasn't the only one that this happened to! unfortunately my first class was at 9 on monday  :mellow:

My friend has a 7:30 lab lol, so lame

that sounds pretty awful. i can't tell you how many times i slept through 3 alarms trying to wake up for my 8 am physics course...not good. i've read that "night owls" wake up when they're the most tired and produce more melatonin, so maybe it's not my fault? haha

I missed the settlers conversation... Only board game I can continuously play since I first played it about 10 years ago. Amazing.

Apparently I did too. I love this game though! I recently got back into it and got a game of my own for Christmas. Surprisingly a lot of my friends play it I recently found out, so I'm looking forward to more game nights!

speaking of sleeping through your alarm... have you guys seen this clock on wheels?

you have to get up and chase it around after you've already hit snooze once.

but my favorite part is the adorable older lady talking about this clock. especially how she got it on "gold box special"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic