..... hmmm. thanks for sharing that eric. i watched hells kitchen religiously first 4 seasons. ramsey's a bad ass. so this looks like it's a show called master chef? da fuq is that? i would be curious to watch a blind woman's progress as a chef. fill nicky in.

It's a show that come on Fox or NBC on of the two and this is from last year's season. Her progression as a chef is really interesting, and shes a great chef nonetheless.

No thanks! If some Paranormal Activity shit is happening to me in my sleep/a ghost is molesting my limbs, I don't want to know about it. Nice knowin' ya VC. I probably have low iron or deficient in some vitamin, so maybe I should go get some blood work done.

Haha yeah that could be really creepy.  It's always a good idea to get blood drawn just to see where your numbers are at.

oh yea? i saw Avril Lavigne on chelsay lately and thought of you...

I was totally jealous of you two for like a day but now I just watch you flirt from afar. :wub:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic