eBay is such a hassle sometimes. =\

This is my first hiccup but it sure has been a hassle. The dude has shown me through a series of back and forths that he can't communicate effectively. It's all just really frustrating, especially since the game I sent to him worked perfectly. I woke up with notifications from paypal saying I had a negative balance and from eBay about a claim and blah blah blah. I let him know that this is war more or less and I will go above and beyond to make sure I'm not being scammed. 

Why is it in the indie record community the price is "never right" or over priced but in the emo/pop/punk scene fans are more than happy to pay 100$+ for valuable records. I don't get it. If the price doesn't seem right for you, keep it to yourself, why put an OP on blast? I've seen this happen sooo many times here including myself, and it seems like there are more and more entitled feeling people who aren't on their game and able to pre-order items on time so they go bash, "flippers" like people aren't going to buy those records anyways. If record labels cared about "flipping" they'd either price the records high themselves or put a cap on how many per customer. Slumberland Records does this and it seems to work just fine. I'm getting fed up with the young entitled people of our society these days. This isn't just a hang out spot, people conduct business here and if you don't like what they're selling, best move on. Or better yet, search Discogs, Gemm, Pop Sike, eBay sold listings to get a better view of the price range out on the market. Vent complete. 

This is my first hiccup but it sure has been a hassle. The dude has shown me through a series of back and forths that he can't communicate effectively. It's all just really frustrating, especially since the game I sent to him worked perfectly. I woke up with notifications from paypal saying I had a negative balance and from eBay about a claim and blah blah blah. I let him know that this is war more or less and I will go above and beyond to make sure I'm not being scammed. 

I'm not 100% on this but don't they communicate with you first before deducting from your PayPal? 

Why is it in the indie record community the price is "never right" or over priced but in the emo/pop/punk scene fans are more than happy to pay 100$+ for valuable records. I don't get it. If the price doesn't seem right for you, keep it to yourself, why put an OP on blast? I've seen this happen sooo many times here including myself, and it seems like there are more and more entitled feeling people who aren't on their game and able to pre-order items on time so they go bash, "flippers" like people aren't going to buy those records anyways. If record labels cared about "flipping" they'd either price the records high themselves or put a cap on how many per customer. Slumberland Records does this and it seems to work just fine. I'm getting fed up with the young entitled people of our society these days. This isn't just a hang out spot, people conduct business here and if you don't like what they're selling, best move on. Or better yet, search Discogs, Gemm, Pop Sike, eBay sold listings to get a better view of the price range out on the market. Vent complete. 

You're calling people entitled when you asked members of this community to help pay YOUR medical bills. There is a serious disconnect in your logic here.

Just buy music because you like to listen to it and you won't have to worry about shit like this.

My neighbor's tree is dead, and it's hanging over my driveway and garage. Today I came out to a huge branch just hanging inches from the top of my car, so I ripped it out of the tree. They gave me some dirty looks for it. I wish I would have told them to get it cut down before it falls on my garage.

My neighbor's tree is dead, and it's hanging over my driveway and garage. Today I came out to a huge branch just hanging inches from the top of my car, so I ripped it out of the tree. They gave me some dirty looks for it. I wish I would have told them to get it cut down before it falls on my garage.

You definitely should have. Isn't it law that, once a tree hangs over your side of the property, you have the right to remove it to protect your possessions?

Haha, nope! I've let out a few here and there.

I cuss too much on here and in real life. It's very unladylike of me and I don't like it. I thought it'd get better with age. maybe I should start typing f*ck instead.

I called my bank and the charges were still pending so she put a stop on them. She said if I check and find out the charges weren't stopped, I have to call back so they can do the whole investigation jawn so I can get my money back.

I just hope it happens before this time next week so I can pay my 1 credit card bill, lol.  As of now my account is frozen and they're sending me a new debit card. =\ Bummer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic