I've thought about getting one, and I think I know what it would be (it'd just be the words "Happiness is hard to find" from the Dance Gavin Dance song "Tree Village"). But, in addition to not knowing where I'd want to get it and my ass being broke, I'm working towards teaching English in Japan, and tattoos still aren't exactly culturally appropriate there, even for foreigners.

So, no tattoo for a while, unfortunately.

(In other news, I just stayed up literally all night to finish my last paper of the semester! Fuck everythin g)

It's actually cheaper to buy slivered almonds at like Earth Fare by the pound and then food processing them into Almond Butter. It's pretty easy. I only eat Paleo.

Paleo is idiotic, do people not realize that life expectancy back then was like 30 years. So eating the same diet as people that only live for 30 years is not a great idea.

My mom is continuing on about her match making skills this morning, I'm definitely going to end up in the Man Advice thread by the end of next week.

My mom set me up ONCE in my life.  It was with one of her students and it lasted two months.  He remains the most manipulative guy I've ever been with.

Godspeed.

My mom set me up ONCE in my life.  It was with one of her students and it lasted two months.  He remains the most manipulative guy I've ever been with.

Godspeed.

I can't imagine having either of my parents setting me up.  Thankfully 800 miles (and hopefully their common sense) prevent this from ever being a reality.

I love my mom but she does not have a good track record with men. But it seems to be her life goal to marry off her daughters and the fact that I'm nearly 21 and have never been in a relationship clearly means either I'm going to die alone or I'm into girls. So now she's trying to take matters into her own hands. Apparently he works at a record store which is why we're soulmates.

A really great plot twist would be if he's a VC member.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic