I never really understood resolutions. If you're going to do it, why wait until the first of the year that doesn't mean anything except it's just another day?

Winter is depressing enough as it is. No need to rush subjecting yourself to low calorie diets and nicotine withdrawal.

With that said, prank on sistah.

I never really understood resolutions. If you're going to do it, why wait until the first of the year that doesn't mean anything except it's just another day?

Winter is depressing enough as it is. No need to rush subjecting yourself to low calorie diets and nicotine withdrawal.

I find resolutions work for me in VERY small doses, trying to make a drastic change to behaviour is a recipe to fail.  The fact that people choose to make resolutions on NY is a little silly to me.  I think just trying to make those changes throughout the year works better.  I don't really have a resolution this year.

I'm going to a friend's party and every year he has a 6+ foot sammich.  I've been at his place for a few NYEs and I don't think it's ever been finished.  Dude must have to eat it for the rest of the week.  Here is a photo of me pretending I have a large sammich penis (note the two drinks in my hand).  Tonight will be fun.

d8d3d6f453eb11e285f622000a1f8e95_7.jpg

I've got about 30 people supposed to come over. Feel like shit. No sore throat/fever/mucus, just constantly cold even after bumping the heat to 75 and getting under covers.

Not sure if I should tough it out, hang but not booze, have the party but just stay in my room (for others), or just cancel. Fuck.

Should have gotten wrecked on sizzurp. Would have solved all your problems.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic