Dont sell my girl no weed bruh, u sell it to me, i will give it to her. My girl come home, and already gotta dub bag of chronic, im not smokin with her, cause i know she fucked. Dont even drive ya girl to go get the weed “babe ima run upstairs n get it” she up there for 10-15mins u sick! If the weed dealer fuck ya girl, u gotta snitch on his whole operation b. Let me find out the weed dealer fucked my hunny, dawg im in the detective office, givin out DIMES. And while im snitchin, im throwin my girl under the bus! “Yes officer my girlfriend cops a ounce from him on every 1st sunday, in the apt on the third floor apt 3c”. And when the cops go in for the bust, im makin a citizens arrest! Cops bust in the door, catch ya girl in there butt ass naked choppin up her ounce, weed dealer tkin a shower. Detects bring u in “we got him son!….but we found ya gf in there also, she might be lookin @ 8yrs” u sickkk. U goin to the trial, ya gf in shackles cryin, u just hurt dawg! But u gotta stay strong cause she cheated on u. Weed dealer in jail HOT u snitched, nigga tellin his mans to smoke u! Weed dealer got his niggas outside ya moms house in blk vans, ya mom in the kitchen fryin chicken, they bust in the door. Pot of chicken fall on the floor, moms screamin. U at ya moms funeral, weed dealer got his niggas outside, they lettin the choppa rip! Pastor shot, grandmoms passed out.Bullet fly thru the casket hit ya moms in the rib, u hear her say “ouch” u cryin but confused cause u thought she was dead

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic