WAT.

Their fans are the worst ever.  I had won a meet & greet and early entry to that show but I was going with my mom and I didn't want her to be alone so I told another fan that I would hold my early entry spot for her.  So once that happened I went back with my mom and the fans were just being so mean to her because she was a "mom" and she "doesn't need to be able to see" because apparently her being there was hindering other peoples enjoyment of the show.

So now I can't listen to them without thinking of what horrible people support them.  It's happened at other shows, too.  I mean my mom only came with me to that one show, but the fans are just as brutal to eachother as they are to people who are "too old" to care to have a view of the stage at a Hanson concert.

Their fans are the worst ever. I had won a meet & greet and early entry to that show but I was going with my mom and I didn't want her to be alone so I told another fan that I would hold my early entry spot for her. So once that happened I went back with my mom and the fans were just being so mean to her because she was a "mom" and she "doesn't need to be able to see" because apparently her being there was hindering other peoples enjoyment of the show.

So now I can't listen to them without thinking of what horrible people support them. It's happened at other shows, too. I mean my mom only came with me to that one show, but the fans are just as brutal to eachother as they are to people who are "too old" to care to have a view of the stage at a Hanson concert.

People are awful

I have played in places infested with fleas, rat feces all over, and used heroin needles littering the "bathroom" floor...

This is nothing.

Obviously it's not the worst, but it's certainly not fun either. 

Ever play the Meatlocker in Montclair, NJ?

Nothing like seeing the word AIDS written in blood on the wall.

3 times. I have seen people shooting up while having sex there next to someone urinating on the wall. So weird considering that Montclair is mostly nice

I never went to the Meatlocker based purely on its name lol.

We played there with Icallfives and it was so ridiculous. They offer to record your show for you on these Saw movie-esque video screens. The shape of New Jersey is punched into the wall. Leaky pipes, mold, the works.

3 times. I have seen people shooting up while having sex there next to someone urinating on the wall. So weird considering that Montclair is mostly nice

Yeah, luckily like...4 people showed up to that show. Probably because no one could find the venue. No sign, nothing. Just that weird black door. 

My friends and I were just discussing the time we played the Party Expo in NY. Two of the bands dropped off because the location was "too sketchy." A group of guys sat behind us (the female crew) and someone eventually yelled 'LOOKS LIKE WE'RE EATING SHRIMP FOR DINNER TONIGHT, BOYS." 

We later discovered that we were the shrimp and immediately left after load out. 

This was all after a homeless man walked up to me on the street and asked me to tell him I loved him in spanish.

OMG i dont want to know the places youve been. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats. you stay at home on the weekends reading books and petting cats.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic