wow that sounds like a hot mess haha

It was so chaotic like, they didn't think important things through but THEY BROUGHT A WIFI HOTSPOT WITH THEM. 

Like, they didn't even have a box to take their cake home in? 

How can you not think about that? 

It definitely made me realize that if I ever get married, I don't want to deal with a wedding/reception. It would give me way too much anxiety. Just gonna elope and throw an after party. fuck it.

It was so chaotic like, they didn't think important things through but THEY BROUGHT A WIFI HOTSPOT WITH THEM. 

Like, they didn't even have a box to take their cake home in? 

How can you not think about that? 

It definitely made me realize that if I ever get married, I don't want to deal with a wedding/reception. It would give me way too much anxiety. Just gonna elope and throw an after party. fuck it.

hahah wtf a wifi hotspot? thats a new one to me, never saw that at a wedding before.

& i agree with you. i'm so tempted to just get married on a mountain somewhere then have a party later on

my son and I got our hairs cut yesterday

All of them?! When it's a good haircut, there's no better feeling. I don't necessarily need one right now, but my dad's friend comes over and cuts it when he visits and I don't know when I'll get a chance to have it cut again. Gotta strike when the irons hot.

All of them?! When it's a good haircut, there's no better feeling. I don't necessarily need one right now, but my dad's friend comes over and cuts it when he visits and I don't know when I'll get a chance to have it cut again. Gotta strike when the irons hot.

they left my arm pit and other sensitive place hairs alone...

but on our heads and faces, those got cut.

Saw this guy earlier in the day, then went back for him and he was already adopted out to someone else! So sad but he was gorgeous. We're just taking it slow hoping to find the right one for us.

6y1wsy.jpg

We rent our house, and our landlord isn't answering us on if our insurance will carry pitbulls or not. It's annoying because 80% of dogs in rescue right now around here are a pit mix, and we'd love to have one. It's probably like a 10 minute phone call for our landlord, we don't understand what's going on.

I've been reading for hours and breeds and stuff. At first I was convinced a pug, bulldog, or boston terrier would be perfect for our lifestyle but really we just want something medium sized. We work opposite schedules so someone will always be home with the dog so I think we have the time to train a young dog. we haven't really narrowed a breed down I guess ... Mostly just looking for medium size guy/girl who will be active with us.

Saw this guy earlier in the day, then went back for him and he was already adopted out to someone else! So sad but he was gorgeous. We're just taking it slow hoping to find the right one for us.

6y1wsy.jpg

I am still mourning this. Ugh what a precious little baby =[ I hope you guys find someone equally as adorable!

It totally eliminates a bridal party too which is awesome because I hate the feel of supremacy that bridal parties create. I understand why they're a thing but mingle bitches, ya'll are peasants in my mind.

Best statement of 2014.

If I ever get married, I want to wear the red beetlejuice dress. I don't care about anything else.

YES! You would totally rock that.

We rent our house, and our landlord isn't answering us on if our insurance will carry pitbulls or not. It's annoying because 80% of dogs in rescue right now around here are a pit mix, and we'd love to have one. It's probably like a 10 minute phone call for our landlord, we don't understand what's going on.

pits have such a bad rap... our pit is such a sweetheart.

I've been reading for hours and breeds and stuff. At first I was convinced a pug, bulldog, or boston terrier would be perfect for our lifestyle but really we just want something medium sized. We work opposite schedules so someone will always be home with the dog so I think we have the time to train a young dog. we haven't really narrowed a breed down I guess ... Mostly just looking for medium size guy/girl who will be active with us.

I have a medium size dachshund / beagle mix. They are great dogs. Very protective but very lazy. Or maybe just mine is lazy. She's very smart and dachshunds love to burrow under blankets. She's really nice to nap next to.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic