why do i insist upon checking facebook? it's literally nothing but these stupid fucking ice bucket videos. just one after the next. and not one of them has been even remotely entertaining. just a minute or so of people "uhhh... ok, soooo i guess i was challenged to do this thing. but i guess it's for a good cause, so i guess i have to. oh gosh. this will suck. umm.. now you and you have to do it too. eeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

cool.

why do i insist upon checking facebook? it's literally nothing but these stupid fucking ice bucket videos. just one after the next. and not one of them has been even remotely entertaining. just a minute or so of people "uhhh... ok, soooo i guess i was challenged to do this thing. but i guess it's for a good cause, so i guess i have to. oh gosh. this will suck. umm.. now you and you have to do it too. eeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

cool.

Kevin Duquette from Topshelf Records said it best.  "Can I donate $100 to stop seeing people I went to high school with dump buckets of ice water on their heads?"

Speaking of Colorado. I got my Jack White tickets, and I confirmed with my boss that I can have a couple days off for the trip. I've got an afternoon to kill before the show that night (the 20th). What's some stuff I should check out while I'm there? Last time I was out there, the only place I stopped was Independent Records. I found some cool stuff for cheap. 

It's been quite a while since I've been to Denver, but I always really liked going to Twist & Shout while I was there.

I went to a friend's apartment earlier tonight and one of his roommates was legitimately the drunkest and highest I had ever seen a person get, ever. It was actually kind of sad to see. He was just sitting there, against the wall, eyes shut and swaying back and forth, muttering the occasional song request and politically incorrect slur. Like, I don't even think he was on Earth at that point.

Maybe it's just because I've never gotten high or tried any kind of drug, but why would anyone want to get that blasted? Why would anyone ever want to do that much damage to themselves at once? Especially while also being black-out drunk. I dunno, it was a weird night.

That sucks, I will be starting this process sometime in the near future.

Yeah, I kinda suspect they sent me the wrong thickness. I ordered 450gm which I figured would be heavy duty, but these are pretty awful.

Of course this is my first time buying sleeves, so I could have just bought a shitty product.

Yeah, I kinda suspect they sent me the wrong thickness. I ordered 450gm which I figured would be heavy duty, but these are pretty awful.

Of course this is my first time buying sleeves, so I could have just bought a shitty product.

do you know the thickness. I usually get the 6mm ones from bags unlimited in the US

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic