Talking about diets, I'm still at the point in my life where I can literally eat anything I want and not gain weight. I'm 5'11 and 150lbs.  I wish I could gain weight, but I know in 10 years I won't be saying this.  I'm so out of shape though.  I just bought a nice pair of Nike running shorts and a Nike running shirt because my friend and I are planning on running a lot at school this year during our breaks.  The *goal* is to run the Vancouver Marathon in May, but that's unlikely.

This is such a strange and heavy time for my family.  While my Dad's birthday is Tuesday, his sister is on hospice and may pass on any day now.  He's keeping rather composed.  I'm sure that he's keeping it inside and not trying to impart anything on others, just as I do.  Maybe that's where I learn it from.  It sucks.  I hate it.

Positive thoughts for my family and I as we go through this together would be greatly appreciated.

This is such a strange and heavy time for my family.  While my Dad's birthday is Tuesday, his sister is on hospice and may pass on any day now.  He's keeping rather composed.  I'm sure that he's keeping it inside and not trying to impart anything on others, just as I do.  Maybe that's where I learn it from.  It sucks.  I hate it.

Positive thoughts for my family and I as we go through this together would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear that, man.  I hope things turn out okay.  

Best wishes.

I keep shit inside too and I definitely know I got that from my dad, so I empathize there too.

This is really the only place where I share my feelings and my problems.  Pathetic, but I don't feel like I can talk to anyone I know personally about the stuff that's eating away at me.

I had an awful headache all night for some reason last night. I kept waking up. It's either allergies or thyroid related. =\ I'm not supposed to take anything with my thyroid hormone in the morning but I couldn't stop myself from taking a pain reliever with it. I hope I don't regret that decision later on today.

Sitting in the parking lot at my new dentists office. My appointment is at 9, and the doors are locked. Website says they open at 8am. I came early to fill out paperwork and whatnot

This does not bode well for them in terms of keeping me as a client. What the fff

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic