I tried some pumpkin drink from tim hortons and all of the pumpkin stuff was in a big wad at the bottom and it went into my mouth as I took my last drink. Let's just say I'm good on pumpkin flavor things for a while.

Tim Hortons fucking sucks, and that's coming from a Canadian.  They're everywhere here, and I swear the only reason people go there is because you're always within a 5 minute drive from one, and it's cheap.  

I'm sitting on campus right now and there's a Tim Hortons 10 feet in front of me, and a lineup about 50 people long, just like every day.  I don't get it.  Their coffee sucks and all their specialty drinks are like drinking syrup.  Iced Cap's though...those are terrific in the summer.

Can we have a VC group text plz.

I thought about doing group texting with a few of the VC numbers that I have but I can never tell if someone hates group texting so I'm hesitant.

Also, anyone who I've texted should know that it's a work number and they can read all my texts lol. Not that they ever do because I would be unemployed by now. Haha.

Ok question of the day: What's one album that you would say defines you most as a person currently?

The soundtrack of my life:

Conditions - Full Of War

I absolutely love this album to no end. Not only are these dudes my close friends after touring with them with 6+ years, but ithis is the most relatable album I have ever heard. I'm sure anyone who is going through / has been through the angsty teenager phase / early 20s, 'welcome to the real world' can relate to almost all the subject matter on this record.

Every song on this album describes a different subject / time in my life, and it just feels like it was written to me. 

Without giving a lengthy review, I'll give a recap in a few simple words of the theme of this album: Don't fuck with my life.

Give it a few listen. See how you relate to it. Let me know what you take from it.

The sound stage is huge. The message is inspiring. The words are true. The guys heartfelt. 

This album means so much to me, that by this summer, I will be spending my own money to get this pressed to vinyl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjJqfJv-LX4

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic