Even when I "shave" I still leave myself a decent bit of scruff most of the time unless one of the big bosses is coming in. Then I either leave my beard going or do a real shave.

I let mine grow out & then at a certain point my manager tells me I need to trim it. I just cut it all off & start anew.

It amazes me some girls like beards/facial hair on guys. Wouldn't it be all scratchy for them?

Longer beard doesn't hurt, but stubble yes, you will get beard burn. And it will hurt.

I do this too. Anyone Style it? I wanna try styling mine. Suggestions?

Jimmy got his cleaned up at a barber shop, I think it looks really nice, they gave some tips on styling but he just lets his flow. Maybe you get could a starting point at a barber shop on how to style and go from there!

You know how men shave?

They don't.

At least for the next couple years while this whole rustic, americana thing is style in. After that.... who knows.

I'm hoping it'll be like the Hunger Games! You know how men shave? With a trimmer, two edgers and a bottle of your favorite beard dye. Don't forget to complete the look with Axe Manly Midnight Mascara. 

At least for the next couple years while this whole rustic, americana thing is style in. After that.... who knows.

I'm hoping it'll be like the Hunger Games! You know how men shave? With a trimmer, two edgers and a bottle of your favorite beard dye. Don't forget to complete the look with Axe Manly Midnight Mascara.

A+

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic