Good and bad news (for me) 

The ebay seller of the test press replied with "Sorry...it was my only one...only one I know of and it's on it's way to Japan."

Almost all of Marina's vinyl that I've stumbled across to purchase is on Discogs and shipping from Japan. I'm guessing this will pop up on Discogs within the month for an insane amount of money?

Good and bad news (for me) 

The ebay seller of the test press replied with "Sorry...it was my only one...only one I know of and it's on it's way to Japan."

Almost all of Marina's vinyl that I've stumbled across to purchase is on Discogs and shipping from Japan. I'm guessing this will pop up on Discogs within the month for an insane amount of money?

I'm so sorry, I know this feeling. Someone on eBay was selling my white whale. I won the auction and paid and they never shipped it. I don't know what happened but it never made it out of Mozambique. Sadness for days. 

I'm so sorry, I know this feeling. Someone on eBay was selling my white whale. I won the auction and paid and they never shipped it. I don't know what happened but it never made it out of Mozambique. Sadness for days. 

I hope you got your $ back.

Also, congrats on the Surge! It keeps eluding me when I want to place an Amazon order.

ugh. so many records find their way to japan only to be resold for insane money.

There's a ridiculous market for collectibles in Japan. My dad made a shitload of money selling Zippo lighters on eBay to people in Japan. Like, "bought lighters for pennies at garage sales and then took the family to Disney World" money.

Someone mentioned Some Girls and I need to make a controversial statement. Some Girls were better than American Nightmare.

I applied online and they called me! I just missed the call originally.

I'm totally confused though because a store that wasn't hiring for any positions is the store that called me.

Maybe they do hiring/training for the area through a central store. Or they're hiring at that one and just haven't posted the jobs yet.

HEY CHARLIE. WHAT'S UP DUDE. DID YOU DELETE OUR PM? BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

I'LL SEND SOME NEW MUSIC YOUR WAY SOON. LOTS OF GOOD SHIT THAT'LL BLOW YOUR DAMN MIND. 

WHY DID A BUNCH OF YOU PEOPLE QUOTE OLD POSTS OF MINE? BECAUSE ITS THE BEST GIF EVER, THAT'S WHY. 

THANKS FOR SUPPORT.

SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE

CATCH YA LATER

TAKE CARE 

CHASE YOUR DREAMS

Maybe they do hiring/training for the area through a central store. Or they're hiring at that one and just haven't posted the jobs yet.

I'm going to go for the latter just because the stores I applied to are about an hour away from each other (I live right between the two). 

I don't think they would make someone train that far away from the actual store they wanted them in, but I could totally be wrong.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic