Ok ok! Sheesh! I bought the last ticket! Best $20 spent.

But how to get to and from.... I think I can take public transport there. But getting back is going to be a struggle. I might have to get a cab. :/

Totally worth it.

I'm serious about the print too. I'll definitely owe you one.

WHO THE FUCK IS  JR1203 AND WHY DOES HE HATE ME SO GODDAMN MUCH? 

Also shout out to everyone who has been nice enough to upvote all my downvotes from this dudebro.

(catching up on this thread, sorry if this is random)

Yeah I really hate reading through a thread and just seeing random downvotes given to people. If you've said something rude, or ridiculous, sure downvote them, but don't be a dick and downvote things for no reason other than revenge. I will always try to even people out in that situation. The whole upvote downvote thing is pretty childish in itself, but theres no reason to abuse it.

then again, I'm a huge hypocrite though because I definitely did this to duff not too long after joining, because he's just giant douche/turd sandwich.

Totally worth it.

I'm serious about the print too. I'll definitely owe you one.

I will see what I can do... ;)

I'm proud of you.

I am excited. :D It couldn't have worked out better. It was meant to be. And public transport is going to work just fine to and from. It will probably cost $16 round trip. Not bad. 

I am excited. :D It couldn't have worked out better. It was meant to be. And public transport is going to work just fine to and from. It will probably cost $16 round trip. Not bad. 

You're the best.

I wish I could have justified going. Sucks cause I have the money to, but I didn't know what my expenses would be after I move.

Also, they are playing for 2 hours tonight. Prepare to be amazed.

And I wouldn't be against if you could get the print signed. Just saying. <3

It should be awesome. Last time they came here I met up with Forbenator at the show. He was driving home from Nebraska and followed Caspian for a few days. 

You're the best.

I wish I could have justified going. Sucks cause I have the money to, but I didn't know what my expenses would be after I move.

Also, they are playing for 2 hours tonight. Prepare to be amazed.

And I wouldn't be against if you could get the print signed. Just saying. <3

I am not going to promise anything, but I will definitely see what I can do. It is going to be so badass. I am excited. Derek and I were talking about going. But then it sold out and I had to work that day... I wish there were more tickets because I totally would have let someone tag along with me.

Ok ok! Sheesh! I bought the last ticket! Best $20 spent.

But how to get to and from.... I think I can take public transport there. But getting back is going to be a struggle. I might have to get a cab. :/

Hey PM me if you need help or get stuck! I live in Beverly and I don't mind helping out a fellow VC'er!

You guys might have heard of a few of these, and some not. Trailers ruin movies, so don't watch any.

Just read a short synopsis on IMDB and download away via your favorite torrent site.

• In A World... - Comedy - imdb

I really liked this movie too. Not your average Hollywood bullshit. Thanks for the tip, I'll check some of these other ones out.

It should be awesome. Last time they came here I met up with Forbenator at the show. He was driving home from Nebraska and followed Caspian for a few days. 

I got my roommate into Caspian. When they played in SLC I dragged him along, offered to buy his ticket, drinks, etc. whatever needed to be done (he wasn't feeling a show that day). So I did, and he came. His jaw was on the floor after the show. He is a huge fan now. I love that I have introduced a fair amount of people to that band, especially because of how much they mean to me.

I think I wrote a small paper once about how I feel about Sycamore. All the feels.

I am not going to promise anything, but I will definitely see what I can do. It is going to be so badass. I am excited. Derek and I were talking about going. But then it sold out and I had to work that day... I wish there were more tickets because I totally would have let someone tag along with me.

Glad you got the last one though. I'm way jealous. Your jaw is going to be on the floor. Plus they are going to play stuff from Four Trees!!! A little bit of everything actually. SO STOKED FOR YOU!

I got my roommate into Caspian. When they played in SLC I dragged him along, offered to buy his ticket, drinks, etc. whatever needed to be done (he wasn't feeling a show that day). So I did, and he came. His jaw was on the floor after the show. He is a huge fan now. I love that I have introduced a fair amount of people to that band, especially because of how much they mean to me.

I think I wrote a small paper once about how I feel about Sycamore. All the feels.

Glad you got the last one though. I'm way jealous. Your jaw is going to be on the floor. Plus they are going to play stuff from Four Trees!!! A little bit of everything actually. SO STOKED FOR YOU!

I probably just got into them about 2 years ago. Derek introduced me and the first time I listened to Waking Season I cried. I have been a fan ever since. So, I may not be quite the fan boy as you, but I do love 'em. I am glad you share the Caspian love. i am glad I have a seat though, especially when my jaw hits the floor.

I probably just got into them about 2 years ago. Derek introduced me and the first time I listened to Waking Season I cried. I have been a fan ever since. So, I may not be quite the fan boy as you, but I do love 'em. I am glad you share the Caspian love. i am glad I have a seat though, especially when my jaw hits the floor.

Yeah, so you better not waste your time with photos or videos and just take it all in. Don't miss a second. And Derek is a smart dude. I'm glad he introduced you to him. You might not love them as much as me, but you love them, so that's what counts.

Whaaat? Maybe we should meet up at that place you were talking about!

I'm down if you are! I'll PM you my number

I've known about Caspian but honestly haven't given them a decent listen. I heard about this show only after they sold out of tickets. It's actually kind of funny, friends of mine are the ones putting on this show. The band is actually over at their art gallery right now. Guess I really should give them a listen!

Yeah, so you better not waste your time with photos or videos and just take it all in. Don't miss a second. And Derek is a smart dude. I'm glad he introduced you to him. You might not love them as much as me, but you love them, so that's what counts.

Yeah, I am not that person at concerts. Not worth it for a crappy cell phone picture.

I've known about Caspian but honestly haven't given them a decent listen. I heard about this show only after they sold out of tickets. It's actually kind of funny, friends of mine are the ones putting on this show. The band is actually over at their art gallery right now. Guess I really should give them a listen!

Ya! Please do! Not sure what time I will be getting there, but I will keep you in the loop. You really should! They are fantastic. I am kind of jealous that you know their current location. (Not that I would stalk them or anything. No way.....) I thought the show was sold out too, but then I called the place and they had ONE ticket left. It was pretty baller.

Listen to their Live At Old South Church to get a quick glimpse at what they're all about. It's 5 tracks of various material that was recorded in an old church as benefit. It's fucking incredible. Plus you can hear the amazing live version of Sycamore, which is my favorite song in existence.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic