Read that as:

And this is technically a Malamute so he is a little smaller. 2 years old. Fucking adorable. 

Wonder how responsive they are to a name change. Cause this dog needs a nerdy name like Obi (for Obi Wan) or I just might name the dude Dave after the one true god Dave Grohl.

Seen the new ep of Sonic Highways?  It's awesome.  Even better than the 1st IMO.  Mostly cause Bad Brains, and Ian MacKaye is a pretty interesting dude as well.

I want a Boston Terrier but I have to wait until I get a house.

That was a dog I considered but those little guys are crazy bastards! Haha I still enjoy them though. I'll hopefully get some kind of pit or pit mix next. While we were looking for a dog, like 80% in kennels were pits/pit mixes. And we weren't even allowed to have that breed due to our home insurance. So when we move one day, Madie's getting another pup!

Hey everyone!

I didn't know where else to post this and I didn't wanna create a whole new thread for it, but I'm trying to help out a friend. I was selling some records to help her out, but I ran out of mailers. Long story short, she moved from NJ to Cali to get away from an abusive situation. That led her up to Oregon where things haven't gotten much better. I told her if she can make back out here to Florida she can stay with me until she can get back on her feet. She set up a GoFundMe and I'm trying to share it as much as I can. If any of you can share it or help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.gofundme.com/getshaybackhome

Seen the new ep of Sonic Highways? It's awesome. Even better than the 1st IMO. Mostly cause Bad Brains, and Ian MacKaye is a pretty interesting dude as well.

It was so fucking good. I liked it even more as well, especially cause I grew up on punk and lived in VA for 12 years. So I related to that episode. I'm so excited for the Seattle episode as well as the rest of them.

Had a wild night, didn't go to bed until 3, woke up at 8 and deep cleaned the kitchen and living room, did laundry and dishes. I feel awesome, I should feel like death. This is great!

Since im trying to save up for a new TT, I've told myself that I'll only buy vinyl that I absolutely need.

Been spending too much on preorders, but....who doesn't, amirite?

I know the feeling.  For a while I was just trying to stay caught up with new releases and I still seemed to spend a fair amount.

Went to brunch at noon yesterday and ended up getting home around midnight.  Ended up playing table top games at a friend's place for the bulk of the day, it was a lot of fun and a really good way to spend a Saturday (especially since I had no real plans).

I had a wild night, too. A lot of shit came to light so I was drinking nothing but whiskey. Never do that so whooooops. Just got back from a morning hike and I am feeling pretty damn good.

Kanye-Shrug-822-1.jpg

Nothing like a good lap in some fresh air to make everything feel okay again.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic