I had a pretty eerie moment playing Bioshock once. It was about one in the morning and I was sitting on the couch next to my dog Bella. In the game I had a splicer chasing me. I had on a perk that would make my character temporarily invisible after standing still for a few seconds so I ran into a room to hide. My character went invisible and the splicer came through the door slowly and walked up near where I was. The splicer then says "Hey Bella, how about you take a walk with me?". My dog raised her head and just stared at the tv. Video games don't really ever scare me, but I turned the Xbox off so fast after that.

I had a pretty eerie moment playing Bioshock once. It was about one in the morning and I was sitting on the couch next to my dog Bella. In the game I had a splicer chasing me. I had on a perk that would make my character temporarily invisible after standing still for a few seconds so I ran into a room to hide. My character went invisible and the splicer came through the door slowly and walked up near where I was. The splicer then says "Hey Bella, how about you take a walk with me?". My dog raised her head and just stared at the tv. Video games don't really ever scare me, but I turned the Xbox off so fast after that.

You story is Ben Drowned level scary. (If any one hasn't read that creepypasta do it!)

A houdini splicer scared the fuck out of me once and the boys of silence in infinite. all my hair stood on end. 

I can not socially drink BECUASE I get srunk off one glass of beer and now I need to walk around and sober cuz things are weird right now. Don't Judge I already worked a full 8 hours and this is my 5pm and in only had one

One!!!

I am mixing surge and vodka tonight. I will be srunk and watching great pumpkin and Addams family. 

I am mixing surge and vodka tonight.

Did this last weekend for a Halloween party. Made a whole bowl of punch with it. It's great.

Also, Houdini splicers.... I've replayed that game so many times and scare me every time. I might go play this now before I have to start doing my halloween makeup. Salem party tonight! Logan, you'll be there in spirit

My mom just sat me down and told me that crying over my computer last night was inappropriate and that I caused a scene.

I got up and walked away because when I tried to defend myself, she just completely shut me down.

Now I'm being yelled at for running away from my problems.

This is seriously my life. Apparently I'm not allowed to have emotions.

My mom just sat me down and told me that crying over my computer last night was inappropriate and that I caused a scene.

I got up and walked away because when I tried to defend myself, she just completely shut me down.

Now I'm being yelled at for running away from my problems.

This is seriously my life. Apparently I'm not allowed to have emotions.

You need to get out of there.

Is the American drinking culture different over there? Like do people go out with the intention of getting hammered or is it a lot more social drinks only?

It's very different here. We drink with food and then we go out, but bars aren't the social things that pubs seem to be. I've read/seen your drinking culture and I wish ours was like yours although it seems to be heading that way here. 

Happy birthday, Dani!!

I trained with the sweetest old lady today...but she didn't know what she was doing. I felt so bad when I had to mark her down for "poor" on my training review sheet.

Then I went to clock out and heard a group of managers whispering about me. I got super nervous until I heard "she's smart and learns fast".

Haven't you been there for like a week? They already have you training people? Might have to start calling you Mr. Manager soon.

It's very different here. We drink with food and then we go out, but bars aren't the social things that pubs seem to be. I've read/seen your drinking culture and I wish ours was like yours although it seems to be heading that way here. 

See I wish ours was more like yours. I'm kind of done with the going out purely to stumble out of a club at 6am.

A lot more 'real ale' pubs have started to open now and it seems to be heading the right way (or I'm just getting old).

Haha, same here. I stick w/ Sonic & Mortal Kombat.

sonic always fucked me up at the first boss. i suck so bad.

yooooo thats why i stay away from that game. thats not cool at all.

i can watch any ghost hunting shows or movies, but the second video games get creepy im out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic