so much respect. you're doing great!

and it's definitely tough . especially mentally....just knowing you can't do something makes you seem to want it even more. i could go tor a random while without drinking and be fine, but i feel like the second i tell myself "no beer for x amount of time", i'm like "need. beer. now!"

I mostly miss the social aspect of it. Nothing like grabbing flights and bites with friends. I did a few brewery tours too. Itching for that. I thought about beer the other day and I don't know how I'll be able to go back to it after a month. I'll probably drink Yuengling Light Lager for a while so I can have some beer, yet maintain my progress. Oh and thank you, it's tough, but not as bad as I thought it'd be.

I mostly miss the social aspect of it. Nothing like grabbing flights and bites with friends. I did a few brewery tours too. Itching for that. I thought about beer the other day and I don't know how I'll be able to go back to it after a month. I'll probably drink Yuengling Light Lager for a while so I can have some beer, yet maintain my progress. Oh and thank you, it's tough, but not as bad as I thought it'd be.

yes! the social thing is so much a part of it. booze definitely brings folks together. plus, as a single lady, i feel like my dating life would come to a screeching halt if "drinks" were no longer an option. 

yes! the social thing is so much a part of it. booze definitely brings folks together. plus, as a single lady, i feel like my dating life would come to a screeching halt if "drinks" were no longer an option.

Like mine...although I wasn't doing much of it before this lol. Much needed time off.

So I saw this shirt in an email from hot topic: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Guys/Tees/PopCultureTees/Taco+Cats+Space+T-Shirt-137921.jsp

Is it a euphemism?

Wtf

& this description?: "I've got two taco cats and four nachos - pack your bags, we'll leave tonight!"

Morning cheesers!

is this just a regional thing or have i just gone my whole life not noticing this?

everyone at my work says ‘this needs looked at’ ‘this needs checked’ ‘this needs cooked’

instead of ‘this needs to be looked at, this needs to be cooked, ect'

I find it very interesting.

is this just a regional thing or have i just gone my whole life not noticing this?

everyone at my work says ‘this needs looked at’ ‘this needs checked’ ‘this needs cooked’

instead of ‘this needs to be looked at, this needs to be cooked, ect'

I find it very interesting.

o.O

One thing I noticed when I moved to FL was some of the phrases were off from what I had grown up with.  And the way things were pronounced, etc.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic