I think my work proxy is messing with VC. It takes ages to load, does not load fully, and gives me a ton of network errors randomly. It works fine at home.

Today is going to be a good day. Hopefully? Maybe? Definitely.

Mile of Music announcement day. First 50 bands are getting announced. I'm hoping for at least two of Tim Barry, Two Cow Garage, Austin Lucas, Drag the River, Ben Caplan, Emily Barker, Cory Brannan, PJ Bond, Jolie Holland.

TCG are playing a free show here in a couple months. I'm gonna go check them out.

Just saw that Deftones and Incubus are touring together this summer. And they're playing here on my birthday day. That'd be a pretty good way to celebrate my day. Especially reaching that jaded and elderly age. I may go. If I still have a job, that is. (Things are looking grim after that meeting I had yesterday)

Just saw that Deftones and Incubus are touring together this summer. And they're playing here on my birthday day. That'd be a pretty good way to celebrate my day. Especially reaching that jaded and elderly age. I may go. If I still have a job, that is. (Things are looking grim after that meeting I had yesterday)

Damn, best of luck on whatever happens.

I will always love Incubus.  "High School Never Ends", "Throwing Quarters At You On Stage"  -  Those have stuck with me for many a yr

A Crow Left.... I still jam it loud and proud

@ jhulud - Hope you still have a paycheck dude  :mellow:

plus one for birthday show.  no plus one for job issues.  silly bosses.

Just got the email from Mile of Music on the first 50 bands.  As always most of the stuff I don't know, but there is Tim Barry so I'm stoked, but I already knew he was going to be there.

Heres some of the National Touring bands let me know if you see something you know that I need to check out.  I only know of a handful of them.

The Milk Carton Kids

Steelism

Ruby the Rabbitfoot

Har di Har

Me Like Bees

Caleb Hawley

Andrew Combs

Soil and the Sun

Frank Fairfield

Motherfolk

Tim fuckin Barry

Roadkill Ghost Choir