I keep debating if I should buy a console or not. I have not gamed in 2 years, but sorta feel like it again. Not sure if I want to spend cash or not though.

If not a big gamer, check out the Steam sale right now. Some killer deals on little and bigger titles. I just got some of the cheap fun ones. When I get a system I usually play maybe 2 series on it so I dont want to do it anymore.

My laptop is too underpowered for most games, plus I am not a fan of wasd and a mouse.

I thought so too but my Mac mini hasn't been too bad so far. Handles Portal okay. Get a 360 or PS3 or other blutooth controller and sync it. I'm using a Wii remote with classic controller. Unless you are more into the big crazy graphics type stuff then nope. :)

I'm definitely going. I saw them around 7 years ago on what I think was their early reunion tours and it was a great show. Of all those bands, GUKs have always been my favorite.

I'll probably end up going too! Last time I saw them was probably 2002/2003 with Hot Rod Circuit. Mmmmmmm :)

Someone just got shot at the little bodega around the corner from me. A ton of cops cars, and someone laying in the middle of the parking lot.

Welllllllllp. Finally broke down and bought a KAB EV-1 to give it a try and clean some records that skip without any visible scratches. If it works well I'll let you guys know because it's supposedly the best/least expensive vacuum record cleaning machine out there.

For pictures of Nevermind!

This was my guess of course but I thought "He doesn't know what Nevermind looks like? Maybe he meant In Utero but its not here yet STILL"

http://i.imgur.com/girRs2V.jpg Had to use flash so it kind of sucks but just a quick snap. He had the jacket in backwards for some reason so I had to flip it around. Maybe because of the hype stickers but I thought the flap was worse. Was going to take off the Made in England but decided it should stay. :)

Went out to garage sales looking for a LaserDisc player or maybe some records or maybe some games (that I could flip for records). No luck. Now I'm up at 730. Went on my bike, not sure what I expected honestly.

This sounds familiar... :) I'm gonna head out in a bit and probably hit up the 2 shops in town. I think I gave up on garage sales for now. Lots of the time it's just a few tables with clothes and crap and the "early birds" get anything worth getting.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic