Baths are awesome, but I can't take them at my house since my water looks nasty. It has a weird yellowish tint to it from all the crap the city puts in it.

It is super disgusting, it stains the tub if I don't wash it every few days. I always take super quick showers to avoid being in it long, and filter the hell out of my water to drink.

It is super disgusting, it stains the tub if I don't wash it every few days. I always take super quick showers to avoid being in it long, and filter the hell out of my water to drink.

Ew! But at least you don't live in West Virginia!! ;)

I remember driving through WV, and we stopped at the first gas station over the border and the bathroom stall say "West Virginia Sucks" and I though. "Yup. Sure does."

Haha, yeah. The parts I've been to have been shitty. I'm bored again. It's humid as shit out, since it rained for like 10 minutes, and I have no motivation to do anything. I'm just spinning some records, but my player is acting up again. So much static going on since I replaced the cart. I need to figure out a good way to ground it, since it does not have an external groundwire.

I also don't know if I should get a new laptop or get my car worked on this check. My car is obviously more important, but it's just a tuneup so it can wait, while my laptop is on it's last legs. Damn money.

OHHHHHHH YYYEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH BROTHER. <3

Someday I'll send you your mix cds. I promise. Also if you don't have the Blood Brothers Live at the Firehouse DVD that too.

I think that's what it's called.

A mix CD exchange could be fun. Anyone interested in joining? I wouldn't mind organizing that if people would be down.

I'm also zeroing in on 10000 posts in like a year and a half. So. Y'know. I'm the worst.

Edit: Not sure why I quoted myself.

That isn't why you're the worst, Randy, Don't be silly.

I've never ever done a tune up in owning 10 plus cars. biggest waste of money ever.

Well, the tune up includes a new water-pump, serpentine belt, and timing chain. The car is 10 years old, and the belt is visibly going bad (it sound awful when it's damp or cold out too). $400 for that, spark plugs and all fluids and filters replaced in the car is not a bad price.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic