Jurassic World was not very good. Dinosaurs were dope as fuck though.

We were really high and I almost had a panic attack because of the trailer for The Walk. That shit in Imax 3D was not ok.

I saw it tonight too. Wasn't terrible. Could have been better. Being stoned + Dino's is a fabulous thing.

Where have you guys had the best luck selling/trading things in to stores? I have some crap that I will leave in my FS for a while longer but if it isn't gone by the end of the month will have to go somehow. Don't do this often, anyone know where I can maximize cash?

no one ever buys my shit. I try eBay and still nothing. eventually I send to friends and presents or just sit on it until someone starts a thread looking for what I have.

Hey my lovely VCers.

I'm watching 'Begin Again' and it's a lovely movie so far. It'll appeal to any and all music nerds like us.

I've watched that movie about 10 times, and I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend it. Even the dude from Maroon 5 has good songs, and Keira Knightly's songs are great. I have the soundtrack and listen to it pretty often.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic