I really need USB 3.0. It's taking forever to back up my movies and music. Most of it was already backed up, but still have like 100 gig to backup.

don't go chasing variants - please stick to the black first press that you're used too.

-cholly

Solid advice too. Now that I have a few different ones Im about ready to stick to black when possible. I swear the white with red splatter I got Friday was damaged from cleaning it. It was only available as fancy variant anyway and is a boot so it might have more to do with that. Or my cleaning brush is getting stiffer or something but I dont think so.

Was only cleaning it because of that audioquest POS. Have a Hunt brush ordered now.

Got a PJ Yield at my local shop for just under $20. Sounds really great for what it is. Sleeve is really cheap, but comes with the territory. There is a little surface noise, but nothing offensive. A good $20, and a good piece to hold me over until represses.

Thats cool. I was such a big fan for a while but I think I just got burned out and I'm not sure if Im going to get any on vinyl. Then again I've bought some pretty stupid stuff on vinyl so who knows. :)

My Nirvana should be close to complete this coming week though. Not sure about the Bleach and Sliver coming from someone on here but it was cheap at least.

Instead of edits I just just multi post.  :P

Seriously debating selling all my records and art so I can quit my job and move. So close to paying off my loans, and as much as it'd suck, I think it'd make me happier in the long run. I'm seriously miserable in life right now.

Seriously debating selling all my records and art so I can quit my job and move. So close to paying off my loans, and as much as it'd suck, I think it'd make me happier in the long run. I'm seriously miserable in life right now.

What's your job? Where would you want to move? If it's a well thought out/planned/executed plan, go for it for sure. That being said, be sure to not make a rash decision that seems good now that'll screw you long term.

-Mom :P:D

Whatever you do, hope it works out for the best

Being in a place that makes you happy is more important that things. Besides, you can always get records again. Just save the ones that mean the most to you and ones that you would regret later if you couldn't buy them again.

Be in a good environment. Home wise and job wise. Having things isn't important anyway.

On the topic of maybe selling things, I've been thinking about selling my 7"s. I don't try to buy them unless I really like the band that puts one out, what's everyone's views on 7"s?

I hate 7"  I've been trying to offload mine for a minute, then gave up because nobody wanted them.

Not too much I'd be after. Like I said, I'd really be interested more in the cheapest variant of splits or 7s with exclusive songs.

Ah, well there you go. Yeah, there's some expensive stuff in there I'd like to get rid of but nobody on here is really interested, but I'm too lazy for eBay.

I'm used to getting high and then sitting around being useless. Apparently my girlfriend and I get shit done when we're high. Tonight we spent hours doing shit with no instant gratification. We made cold brew coffee, several infused waters, banana/coconut milk/nutella popsicles, and a mason jar full of clarified butter. Now I'm making stovetop popcorn and she's hanging a shelf.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic