Being in a place that makes you happy is more important that things. Besides, you can always get records again. Just save the ones that mean the most to you and ones that you would regret later if you couldn't buy them again.

Be in a good environment. Home wise and job wise. Having things isn't important anyway.

My thoughts on the whole thing exactly. I've hated jobs before, but never so much so that I am miserable. I love Akron, but I need to get away. There is something weird and toxic about the area, plus nothing to do, and cold 8 months the year. Obviously moving away is not going to solve all my problems, but I think it'll be a great refresher for my brain and help point me in the right direction.

hate_mondays.jpg

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Morning. Ever get your work's site working properly?

i made the images smaller as per the designer of the theme... but since I'm a photographer I can tell the loss in image quality.

could you check to see if it loads better now?

techniquestcorporation.com

Yeah, loads much faster now. I'm sure the quailty loss won't be noticed by most.

Don't have the best internet connection at work, but it loads fine I guess considering how huge the pictures are.

thanks guys!! my boss has these huge monitors at work. hopefully he won't know the difference.

Hello VCers. I hope everyone is having a good Monday morning thus far.

I'm on the verge of an axiety or panic attack. Just so much coming at me at once. Work stuff. Still reeling from the loss of a friendship that I thought meant & felt like something legit.

Our dog is getting spayed on Wednesday and I'm already freaking out for her b/c as I've been reading up on what it is, it's esssentially a hysterectomy for animals. That's crazy rough. I am worried that she will be OK and not affect her personality and who/how she is.

All of this and more has me on the verge of tears.

:(

Morning All

Juan - If the puppy is still a puppy, it will just calm her down.  Also, breathe, and push forward.  Don't think about the things you can't control, until you have the time to reflect properly.  Work is probably not that time.  Just my observation.  

GoT got me all screwed up last night, and I'm trying to plan a Chicago trip w/shows in 3 weeks.  Lack of focus requires more coffee.  

Damn Juan, so sorry to hear :( I almost lost my cat a couple years ago. She was on high medications and I felt like she didn't even know who I was anymore. Everything about her was shaky and nothing seemed right. But everything worked out, she caught up and her personality came back. Be sure to give her all the love you've got and I'm sure it'll all be good. 

Just discovered the Black Crowes <3

I saw them open for Tom Petty like 10 years ago. They were boring.

A few months ago a bouncer at a bar came up to me (completely hammered) and was like "Yo, can I take a selfie with you? You look like the singer from the Black Crowes and I'm gonna make my friends think I met him"

It was weird.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic