Hope you guys ate well for the 4th. And today is my birthday. Yeah!

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY 

What's on the schedule?

Right now I'm rewatching Infinite Stratos dub because I have only seen the sub and try to watch both. The dub is fucking hysterical. If you're familiar with the anime you know how there are a bunch of people from all over the world and in the dub everyone has the most stereotypical accent.

I finished Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, it was okay. Kinda wanted to be SAO, but not quite. Not much new coming out that I have any interest in.

I think Evangelion is next up. I've heard mixed things about it but the people who like it absolutely love it.

Rather than further clutter the small talk, if you want to talk anime I'd be up for talking in a PM.

Hope you guys ate well for the 4th. And today is my birthday. Yeah!

Happy belated Birthday!

I caught a damn summer cold from my nephew. Colds feel so much worse when it's nice and warm out.

Hi everyone!

congrats on new jobs!

Happy birthdays!

Stop being an asshole (Matt)!

Cholly is everyone's dad!

But obv Blade needs a bear dad too!

Congrats on new car!

In other news I got an LP I've been wanting at urban in the bargain bin for $6. Worth a look when I'm in the area I guess.

Hi everyone!

congrats on new jobs!

Happy birthdays!

Stop being an asshole (Matt)!

Cholly is everyone's dad!

But obv Blade needs a bear dad too!

Congrats on new car!

In other news I got an LP I've been wanting at urban in the bargain bin for $6. Worth a look when I'm in the area I guess.

score!! what lp is it?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic