I hate how big our building is at work. I have an HR meeting on the 5th floor, and the map to find rooms is confusing. Hopefully I can find it.

SF looks really cool, but it's so damn expensive.

Edit: I seriously hate ebayers who take days to pay without letting me know. I could use that money to buy something without dipping into my account tied to paypal.

I agree, those really do bother me. You should make a rule where they can only be made IF a preorder for vinyl is available, if not have them talk about it in the off-topic forum.

I agree, those really do bother me. You should make a rule where they can only be made IF a preorder for vinyl is available, if not have them talk about it in the off-topic forum.

Or at least stipulate that PO Soon must be accompanied by an actual date for said pre-order and not something like "vinyl available later this year"

As Admin and just general VCer, I'm a bit tired of seeing these "PO SOON" threads pop up when there hasn't been even a mention of the record being available on vinyl. I'll laugh my ass off if the album doesn't get the vinyl release at all.

I'm glad it's not just me. I've tried to cut down on going in and saying something. Y'know, junior modding and all that, but they make me so mad.

don't know if Madie and Logan and the rest of the gang is still around, but I'm finally selling my house and moving to California.

currently waiting on a plumber to come reset my toilets - new bathroom/kitchen flooring got put in yesterday. joy of joys. my favorite part about the new flooring is how they ripped my dryer vent hose and didn't tell me, and left garbage and nails all over the carpet from where they took up the metal bracket that separates the vinyl from the carpet.

never buy a house.

don't know if Madie and Logan and the rest of the gang is still around, but I'm finally selling my house and moving to California.

currently waiting on a plumber to come reset my toilets - new bathroom/kitchen flooring got put in yesterday. joy of joys. my favorite part about the new flooring is how they ripped my dryer vent hose and didn't tell me, and left garbage and nails all over the carpet from where they took up the metal bracket that separates the vinyl from the carpet.

never buy a house.

Yeah, houses suck. There is always something going on that needs money thrown at it.

Edit: I'm in a weird mood, where I'm really hungry, but the thought of eating anything is making me nauseous.

Yeah, houses suck. There is always something going on that needs money thrown at it.

Edit: I'm in a weird mood, where I'm really hungry, but the thought of eating anything is making me nauseous.

I'm at a point in my life where I just really want to rent from now on. I've done the homeowner thing. Over it.

Generally when I feel like that, I eat fruit. Raspberries, grapes or cherries.

When someone on VC tries to "call me out"....

taylor-laughing.gif

the hobby? THE HOBBY

my house. oh boy. ive done just about everything i can to it. im to the point were renting is what i want, but only a house.

im weird about parking and spots. about loud noises and annoying muffled fighting.

i like to have a nice porch or deck and let my beautiful tanned skin glisten with sweat in the summer sun. nude, if i have the time.

i like that the walls dont separate me from a teen slapping around his noodle or an old man taking a dump.

but here in these walls,

im that old man taking a dump. and i just sit there and thumb swipe until its time to head out....er, go...errrr..you know what i mean.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic