Dang man hope you are ok.

I was apparently pretty dehydrated, so they gave me some IV's for fluids and sent me on my way. Told me I just have a virus, and it might take another week to clear up.

As someone who has been in the ER a fair amount, IV fluids are the best.

That's the first time I've had it done, and it made me really fucking cold. I was shivering hoping for it to finish soon, took a long time it seemed like. I don't really feel any better, but I guess I'm not as dizzy. Time to stop being so mentally weak an suck it up and return to work in the morning.

That's the first time I've had it done, and it made me really fucking cold. I was shivering hoping for it to finish soon, took a long time it seemed like. I don't really feel any better, but I guess I'm not as dizzy. Time to stop being so mentally weak an suck it up and return to work in the morning.

Dude...the hospital should give you at LEAST a 48 hour medical excuse. Don't go to work, you need to rest. Your job legally cannot punish you for calling out.

Yeah, IV shit is cold and weird. Every time I've had them they've made me feel a lot better though. Almost immediately. It was only the morphine that one time.

They had to basically kick me out because Jurassic Park was on AMC.

Dude...the hospital should give you at LEAST a 48 hour medical excuse. Don't go to work, you need to rest. Your job legally cannot punish you for calling out.

Yeah, IV shit is cold and weird. Every time I've had them they've made me feel a lot better though. Almost immediately. It was only the morphine that one time.

They had to basically kick me out because Jurassic Park was on AMC.

I already missed most of last week because of it, and I don't want to use all my paid days off this soon in the year.

I already missed most of last week because of it, and I don't want to use all my paid days off this soon in the year.

I've 100% been there. Just shows how fucked our country is, we need to ignore our own health to work.

I worked while recovering from a hernia surgery. At a job that required me to stand for 8 hours and lift shit. I honestly probably permanently fucked myself up.

Picked up sushi to bring to my girlfriend at work for dinner. While I was sitting at the bar waiting for the food (drinking a cucumber martini because fuck you) a middle aged lady started talking to me

"Excuse me...Excuse me...you're an arty kid, right? You look like an arty kid."

"Well not so much a kid but, I guess..."

"My son is arty but he doesn't look like it...here look at this picture of him. His hair is too short to be arty"

"Uhhhh yeah he needs longer hair"

"I'll tell him that you said that. You clearly know what you're talking about."

I didn't have the heart (or the buzz) to tell her that her son has an uncureable case of dudebro. Luckily the food came as she started to tell me about the Green Day musical.

I've 100% been there. Just shows how fucked our country is, we need to ignore our own health to work.

I worked while recovering from a hernia surgery. At a job that required me to stand for 8 hours and lift shit. I honestly probably permanently fucked myself up.

Fuck that. My buddy missed almost 2 months of high school for a double hernia, only to fuck it back up working as a landscaper 2 years later. Hernias can be no joke.

Fuck that. My buddy missed almost 2 months of high school for a double hernia, only to fuck it back up working as a landscaper 2 years later. Hernias can be no joke.

When I first hurt myself I knew something was up but didn't do anything for weeks. Then it made it impossible for me to have sex. Went to urgent care like "Pretty sure I have a hernia" and they were like "Yup, if you knew why'd you wait so long?"

I've heard tales of liquor in grocery stores and gas stations. It sounds glorious.

About three years ago, Seattle laws changed and booze could be sold in grocery stores.  The convenience is nice, but the cost has gone up quite a bit due to new taxes (or maybe just raised taxes, I'm not a CPA).  I rarely keep hard liquor at home, so it doesn't affect me too much fortunately.

About three years ago, Seattle laws changed and booze could be sold in grocery stores. The convenience is nice, but the cost has gone up quite a bit due to new taxes (or maybe just raised taxes, I'm not a CPA). I rarely keep hard liquor at home, so it doesn't affect me too much fortunately.

I usually keep a bottle of cheap rum, cheap gin and cheap whiskey to infuse, and a nicer bottle of bourbon

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic