Why won't this flu go away? I don't think I've ever felt this sick this long. Fuck this shit, I can't take it anymore. I just want to sleep forever.

Took a walk today. On one block alone I saw at least 6 people rolling blunts just on the street.

Let one dude use my lighter. Didn't even offer me a hit. Like, I don't expect a smoke up from a stranger. But if you're trying to light a fat ass blunt and don't have a lighter at least let me take a hit for my time.

I'm a skinny effeminate white dude with pink in my hair walking through the ghetto and handing you a pink lighter. The fuck am I gonna do, try to run off with it? I almost let you keep the lighter, jerk.

Anyone else ready for the hockey season already

I'm ready. I like sports because they give me something to talk to my dad about and I like hockey specifically because one of my good buds got me into it and I liked hanging with him watching it. Now I live in a different city, so when I root for the Sabres I feel connected to my friend :)

are you staying hydrated ? Gatorade and Eat crackers.

Been drinking a ton of Gaterade, so hopefully I'm hydrated. I feel dizzy today, but better, so I'm sitting at work now. I wonder if some of the extra feeling crappy is from quitting smoking at the same time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic