If you're trying to maximize your settlement make sure and cut off a Thumb thats where the moneys at.  Index finger would be the next best thing.

I'll say this though, fingertip injuries are way more a bitch than I thought.  I'm almost two months out from cutting off 1/4 inch of a finger and it still goes nuts when I touch it.  It's super weird, if I just rub the tip of the finger I can feel it halfway down the finger.  Fun shit, fun shit.  Nothing to bad about it, but also nothing I would recommend. 

If you're trying to maximize your settlement make sure and cut off a Thumb thats where the moneys at.  Index finger would be the next best thing.

I'll say this though, fingertip injuries are way more a bitch than I thought.  I'm almost two months out from cutting off 1/4 inch of a finger and it still goes nuts when I touch it.  It's super weird, if I just rub the tip of the finger I can feel it halfway down the finger.  Fun shit, fun shit.  Nothing to bad about it, but also nothing I would recommend. 

New nerve endings are growing back, so they are super sensitive. I bet it will be for a while. It's crazy how much our body can actually regenerate, but can't fully regrow stuff.

Ugh, my day is only half over. This week has been dragging. I need to get a good nights sleep here soon.

My brain is not working today it seems. So many typos and fragmented sentences.

Yup. Our computer system's down so I've successfully gotten almost nothing done. As for sleep, that's what the weekend's for!

For sure. Hopefully I'll get plenty. I hope to spin some records and drink a few beers tonight.

today is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

ass.

The past two weeks have felt like this to me...I swear everyday is exactly the same, and it feels like everything has paused or I'm having a GroundHog Day issue...

The past two weeks have felt like this to me...I swear everyday is exactly the same, and it feels like everything has paused or I'm having a GroundHog Day issue...

Ugh that sounds awful. All of my days are totally different but I think something happens with relativity when I go places I don't want to be, fucking blackholes and shit. 

I tried to negotiate with this guy in the STW forum, and he ended up being really rude and immature when we came to a disagreement. I thought it had ended there, but it looks like he went through and downvoted a bunch of my posts. At this point, I think it's hilarious that he's this upset and immature.

t5hf329.jpg

ctEq6vE.jpg

aBrPC5E.jpg

uwzVAXj.jpg

rVmDDGO.jpg

uF7rfL9.jpg

CnBeBeX.jpg

phArnhE.jpg

lW7kiOS.jpg

nAicDbe.jpg

Ugh that sounds awful. All of my days are totally different but I think something happens with relativity when I go places I don't want to be, fucking blackholes and shit. 

First thing I thought of when I read this was those portable Black Holes they used to have on Looney Tunes back in the day lol. Just slap one on the wall or drop one on the floor and *Poooof*...gone... I soooo need one of those right about now. Uh oh, my age is showing...fucking Looney Tunes...

First thing I thought of when I read this was those portable Black Holes they used to have on Looney Tunes back in the day lol. Just slap one on the wall or drop one on the floor and *Poooof*...gone... I soooo need one of those right about now. Uh oh, my age is showing...fucking Looney Tunes...

I'm 15 and I used to watch that when I was little. Did most people not? It was the shit.

I'm 15 and I used to watch that when I was little. Did most people not? It was the shit.

I guess I just realized some years back that either they don't show them any longer on TV, or I really just started watching that much more news instead of cartoons. Not long ago I kinda realized I had stopped watching Family Guy and American dad as well, and they were the last two I had slimmed down to. However, I will not pass up a good Futurama re-run when the wife is not around to roll her eyes at me

I watched Looney Tunes, but I always preferred classic Tom & Jerry cartoons.

I was never huge into Tom & Jerry, but there are some episodes from the late 60's era that always seemed "out of place" with the others when I was a child. As an adult, I looked at the years they were made and watched them again to kinda hypothesize there was some extra curricular chemistry behind the wheel of those cartoons..

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic