Is this some kind of fucking joke? My plane is delayed 2 fucking hours. I'm angry, hungry and fucking anxious. If it gets delayed again I'll miss my connection. Fuck United and fuck flying.

United is balls. I've had the best experience with Delta personally. Their planes are super nice too. They were offered $600 Delta Dollars to switch flights from the one I was on to today at 8AM. If I didn't work I so would have taken it. I was tempted to do so and just miss the first half day of work to get free flight money. Haha.

Hope everything works out for ya. Listen to some Caspian. 

I mean, neither will I

Just saying that shit isn't as easy to recover from at 28 as it was at 18.

Oh, dude, trust me, I know all too well. It's like all of a sudden when I hit 27 I stated to get more sore from shows and the recovery time started to increase. 

This rib is going to suck. 

asheville is great! definitely go there if you can!

i retired from going too hard at show so long ago... probably when i was 24 or so. i can occasionally get up close and get pushed around some, but that's about it. my body says nope. i should really wear earplugs (as everyone should), but my hearing is so bad already that i don't care really.

Is this some kind of fucking joke? My plane is delayed 2 fucking hours. I'm angry, hungry and fucking anxious. If it gets delayed again I'll miss my connection. Fuck United and fuck flying.

Wow. You Are not having a great traveling experience :/

On a side note, I have walked more today than I have ever wanted to walk in my life.

Just got back from Richmond.

The show was absolutely insane. I was stage diving all night.

Damage count: 1 bruised rib, 1 cracked rib, 1 dislocated hip, stiff neck, bruises all over.

The whole thing was filmed and there was a professional lighting company. I can't wait to see the footage and photos.

Apparently I was getting 4 - 5 feet above the crowd. I would use the floor monitors as ramps to launch myself in the air.

So much fun.

Holy shit, a cracked rib??? Are you okay? How long do they take to heal? I now feel bad complaining about having to walk all day. Ouch ouch ouch. :(

If you want a snack for later check out Garrets Popcorn Terminal 3 Concourse H, best popcorn I've ever had.

I walked by one in the c terminal. I might grab some. Too stressed to eat now.

Rln9dOI.jpg

So yeah, I have some really fucking cool customers. A few weeks ago this guy had me cut like 12 inch and half New Yorks for him for a golf tournament he was cooking for. So I did my job and did it. He came back a few days later saying how amazing everything was and to thank me for doing it for him I could pick from a book of prints that his son in law draws. So a few weeks go by and he bring in this huge book of prints. I went for the Star Wars villains. His son in law does all of this art from memory with pencils. So a few more weeks go by and I forget all about it until he shows up today with this framed for me. People can be real cool sometimes.

Rln9dOI.jpg

So yeah, I have some really fucking cool customers. A few weeks ago this guy had me cut like 12 inch and half New Yorks for him for a golf tournament he was cooking for. So I did my job and did it. He came back a few days later saying how amazing everything was and to thank me for doing it for him I could pick from a book of prints that his son in law draws. So a few weeks go by and he bring in this huge book of prints. I went for the Star Wars villains. His son in law does all of this art from memory with pencils. So a few more weeks go by and I forget all about it until he shows up today with this framed for me. People can be real cool sometimes.

That is sweet

Rln9dOI.jpg

That print is rad as fuuuuuuuuck!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic