The next move is essentially designed for that purpose. Long term I'll move to full-time freelance, consultant or remote team member from land in Maine. For the next five to ten years I'll (probably) work at 2-4 larger agencies to help grow my network.

one wants me. it's at least 600 strong. not freelance or that but just a full time AD. it's out of state and traveling to a new city is required. not sure I want that feel. the largest agency I've been in was 50.

it was just a super weird and weak show. they played like 2 songs off rise or die trying. and had a random fat bearded guy in a zebra onesie just hanging out on the stage the whole time. and called it quits super early. one of the shortest sets i've ever seen. especially at this venue. mentioned it to the bartender and she was like "yeah. crazy short. they had another 20 minutes to play"...??? never seen a band cut their set short 20 minutes early. usually, they're begging for time to play one more song. 

i also got chatted up by a super bro from jersey named "milf" (i can't make this up).

but! shane! mission accomplished :)

The next move is essentially designed for that purpose. Long term I'll move to full-time freelance, consultant or remote team member from land in Maine. For the next five to ten years I'll (probably) work at 2-4 larger agencies to help grow my network.

we work in similar fields, so you should def let me know what you're looking for and i can always keep an ear open. 

one wants me. it's at least 600 strong. not freelance or that but just a full time AD. it's out of state and traveling to a new city is required. not sure I want that feel. the largest agency I've been in was 50.

The big ones have pros and cons. I have a cohe buddies KILLING it right now, which helps. I dunno. 600 in one locale or spread across offices. PM me if you like.

The big ones have pros and cons. I have a cohe buddies KILLING it right now, which helps. I dunno. 600 in one locale or spread across offices. PM me if you like.

for what it's worth..it's always a toss up big vs small. but. i have to say i'm working for a big company right now and i was SO against taking the job when it was offered to me.but totally wasn't what i expected. i have total creative freedom and honestly have never been happier with any other company. on paper, it was the last thing i wanted, but wound up being totally amazing. so, not all big companies are evil. sometimes they can still surprise you.

It probably goes with anything that has a guitar. I'm listening to Pretty. Odd. - era Panic! while I'm sure Domis enjoying some much heavier stuff!

Oops, accidentally down voted on tiny mobile someone balance him.

You jammed DEP. I'm proud.

+1d and fixed it ;) 

oh for sure. anything guitar. and i kinda wanna play some ukulele jams and just stare at him haha. 

i really want you two to hang out. best vc bromance ever. was super tempted to swap around the SS matches until you finally got each other, but then...figured that would be too easy. you should spread the love ;)

+1d and fixed it ;)

oh for sure. anything guitar. and i kinda wanna play some ukulele jams and just stare at him haha. 

i really want you two to hang out. best vc bromance ever. was super tempted to swap around the SS matches until you finally got each other, but then...figured that would be too easy. you should spread the love ;)

I think I've got a decent idea for my package. I should start actually getting the shit together though.

it was just a super weird and weak show. they played like 2 songs off rise or die trying. and had a random fat bearded guy in a zebra onesie just hanging out on the stage the whole time. and called it quits super early. one of the shortest sets i've ever seen. especially at this venue. mentioned it to the bartender and she was like "yeah. crazy short. they had another 20 minutes to play"...??? never seen a band cut their set short 20 minutes early. usually, they're begging for time to play one more song.

i also got chatted up by a super bro from jersey named "milf" (i can't make this up).

but! shane! mission accomplished :)

weeeeeeeird :/

The silvers for Calc∞  and MM are gone, I grabbed the alt colors for each. Didn't check the other one because I only had the time and money to listen to the first two before I decided I liked them.

I got silvers for all, pretty sure standard colors are still up.

Hopefully the merges stay up til Friday. Usually go for more limited, but their merges are delicious.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic