Nah, she's cool. She asked if she could borrow B@B to give as a joke gift to my very very catholic aunt

Ha! That's awesome.

Thank you, thank you... I'm taking this thing to the end of the year at least before I even consider a trim of any kind... I'm on a mission now

a45s3re8wng7zedzmnfdip53l.500x220x20.gif

HOLY SHIT, LERMAN'S BACK!!!

I'm watching Night of the Living Dead

Sadly my girlfriend is at work so she's watching it on her phone so we can't live chat it

Just finished tonight's frightfest flick Monster Squad. Could have done without the 1st 10 minutes of homophobia, but otherwise pretty entertaining.

I remember in like seventh grade my friend told me to look up CC and I was just enthralled with the album art. 

One of the few bands where at least half of their albums had to have alternate artwork. & some stores put the uncensored covers in brown bags to avoid offense. They really pissed off/scared a lot of people hahaha.

One of the few bands where at least half of their albums had to have alternate artwork. & some stores put the uncensored covers in brown bags to avoid offense. They really pissed off/scared a lot of people hahaha.

I read about that. Kinda weird to think about...they had to censor Tool's first album too. 

I read about that. Kinda weird to think about...they had to censor Tool's first album too. 

Yup. And all CC albums were banned in Germany & Australia until the mid-2000's. Our country sucks in a lot of ways, but we really don't (or aren't forced to, I should say) censor our art. If it is, it's generally done by the people who created it.

The hidden cow or the naked lady on the inside booklet? Was one of those supposed to be the cover?

Yup. And all CC albums were banned in Germany & Australia until the mid-2000's. Our country sucks in a lot of ways, but we really don't (or aren't forced to, I should say) censor our art. If it is, it's generally done by the people who created it.

The hidden cow or the naked lady on the inside booklet? Was one of those supposed to be the cover?

Capitalism is our censor.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic