I just rented Mad Max, bought $100 in shotgun shells, and I'm taking the weekend off and going to the desert to ride some ATVs at the sand dunes.

And I'm taking the weekend to mail back your ipod I've had for over a year. 

i miss you hereeeeee <3 <3 <3

I MISS MISSING YOU NOW AND AGAAAAYYYYNNNNN. 

I was going to put that, but all your fine people do not suck, so it would not have been fair.

Nobody in here counts, unless they are causing drama right? Otherwise it's all of us vs. those idiots in the real world 

Today needs to go by fast, so I can go home and mess with my new turntable some more. I'm putting my cartridge from my old table on it tonight.

Isn't it torture walking out the door for work while looking at some new toy you got and thinking "I just wanna stay home and play records..."

True. Not everyone sucks :) Just human beings as a whole <_<

I'll give you that one.

Isn't it torture walking out the door for work while looking at some new toy you got and thinking "I just wanna stay home and play records..."

I couldn't sleep last night, all I could think about was swapping the carts and listening to record all night long. I am fucking pissed I have to work Saturday now, so can't stay up all night tomorrow.

Aside from hitting desperate times, desperate measures, I have already decided never to sell anything.

If I stop listening to it, I'll just give it away. Shit looks like a major fucking headache.

Agree agree agree !! I would be a horrible seller. I'm also extremely slow to ship things and I would piss off every buyer.

This hurts.

I got a pumpkin beer with cinnamon sugar around the rim today and my girlfriend said "Youre a pair of Uggs away from being a basic bitch" and the bartender laughed :(

That sounds delicious. I want to have that too. Must find one ... And I am too lazy to do this on my own, it must be done for me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic