Pro life abstinence only education ruins fucking lives

Pretty much. Kids also need to learn to think for themselves and not blindly follow such teachings.

Edit: WTF, she already has 1 kid and she is 16?!

I don't know how that shit works out. I can't imagine having a child right now. I'm 26 and struggle taking care of my damn self.

I'm almost 30, and in the same boat. I can't even be around my nephew's for longer than an hour or two before it becomes too much.

Hey guys & gals. Just wanted to pop in & give a big thank you to all the amazing fucking people I've met on here over the last year & a half. You know who you are. & you've truly made an impact on my life. VC has been quite an experience. I wish you all the best in everything that life throws at you.

Take care of yourselves, & each other.

I don't know how that shit works out. I can't imagine having a child right now. I'm 26 and struggle taking care of my damn self.

She said the father was in his 20's...Welcome to the south, you know how it is down here Brian :unsure: Health problems in my twenties made me afraid to die and leave a kid with no dad so I avoided it, and now I have 2 step kids who are teens and they are hell

Hey guys & gals. Just wanted to pop in & give a big thank you to all the amazing fucking people I've met on here over the last year & a half. You know who you are. & you've truly made an impact on my life. VC has been quite an experience. I wish you all the best in everything that life throws at you.

Thanks, but it almost sounds like you're leaving us or something  :(

Are you leaving us?!

As long as you feel happy with your purchase and you got a quality table that is clean and currently taken care of, you're better off than taking an eBay gamble on something like that. I saw one in a google image search that had a very nice wooden plinth mod to it. How heavy is the table all together?

Cold is manageable but snow just makes things stop. What percentage of the time would you say it rains there?

100% ;)

Nah, it's really not as bad as people say. The last couple years have actually been too dry and our water levels are getting low

Now that is manageable. I really like upstate New York, outside of the Syracuse area, but I cannot deal with the amounts of snow they get each year. Rain I can handle, gloom is written in my DNA, and it will be nice not to have random freak outs when it gets a pinch cold here and everyone runs off to buy every known resource available. The biggest thing is I want to be able to try CBD oil to control my seizures instead of the meds they have me on that just cause other problems and require constant blood drawing

The weather here is very similar to upstate New York minus the cold. We get slightly more rain than when I was in Rochester, and the sky is grey more often

Where are you going ?

Better not be leaving us!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic