Listen to Unhallowed and Miasma. Everything they do is really good it all just sounds the fucking same. But those two are my favs for sure. And Goatwhore is amazing people. I used to have a practice space down the hall from them in New Orleans and we would smoke weed with them sometimes. If you like Goatwhore check out Soilent Green. Same singer.

You should totally hook me up with some backstage passes or something:p. Jokes aside though, you should totally upload some of the songs your old band did or something. Checked out a few BDM songs and it was pretty good. I'll check some full albums out tomorrow.

there's a 0% chance I saw that movie.

I'm not even sure I did. I just saw the name of that band and had a weird memory of that being the joke in a film, where I think the character plays tuba with that band and keeps saying "I played with the ween!" which doesn't make sense really unless there's a 'the' in the name which it doesn't seem like there is.

None of that happened, I'm convinced now.

You should totally hook me up with some backstage passes or something:p. Jokes aside though, you should totally upload some of the songs your old band did or something. Checked out a few BDM songs and it was pretty good. I'll check some full albums out tomorrow.

For sure, it's all on the internet. I can send you some stuff of my old bands sometime.

All over the internet? Were you guys big?

We toured a good bit throughout the mid west and the east coast. I was 17 and we were about to sign with Century Media. We had the hookup from the iwrestledabearonce dudes. They had been the first metal(ish) band to come out of LA at the time besides as cities burn. Then our guitar played had a baby. Drummer loved heroin way too much and it all fell apart.

We toured a good bit throughout the mid west and the east coast. I was 17 and we were about to sign with Century Media. We had the hookup from the iwrestledabearonce dudes. They had been the first metal(ish) band to come out of LA at the time besides as cities burn. Then our guitar played had a baby. Drummer loved heroin way too much and it all fell apart.

Ah, that's pretty damn cool. I don't know anyone else who plays instruments though. Next time I'm visiting my aunt in Portland we're totally jamming.

Ah, that's pretty damn cool. I don't know anyone else who plays instruments though. Next time I'm visiting my aunt in Portland we're totally jamming.

All I'v got left is an acoustic after I sold all my stuff when my house got robbed. I can still pull of some metal riffs and pinch harmonics on an acoustic though ;)

All I'v got left is an acoustic after I sold all my stuff when my house got robbed. I can still pull of some metal riffs and pinch harmonics on an acoustic though ;)

I have a cheap guitar and amp I've been too lazy to learn how to play :/ I should really get on that.

I'll bring mine! \m/

What was your band's name? I want to check them out now.

I will package your record tomorrow. Went to package it and apparently I'm out of plastic outer sleeves. Going to Zia to get the Friday releases so I'll buy a pack then. Sorry for repeated delays :/

I'll bring mine! \m/

What was your band's name? I want to check them out now.

I will package your record tomorrow. Went to package it and apparently I'm out of plastic outer sleeves. Going to Zia to get the Friday releases so I'll buy a pack then. Sorry for repeated delays :/

PM'd ya those goodies. And like I said I'll upload that 1 album of ours sometime soon. I dont know what the fuck ever happened to our bandcamp page. And all good dude! Ship them out whenever.

up at 5 again probably because I finally got the nerve to ask out my dream girl after 2 years and essentially got "let me think about it". This is why being timid sucks, asking on the internet allows these gaps. But I have mad anxiety and all sorts of other issues I probably shouldn't disclose so I think I've only successfully asked 1 girl out in person since middle school

up at 5 again probably because I finally got the nerve to ask out my dream girl after 2 years and essentially got "let me think about it". This is why being timid sucks, asking on the internet allows these gaps. But I have mad anxiety and all sorts of other issues I probably shouldn't disclose so I think I've only successfully asked 1 girl out in person since middle school

It seems weird to say good luck, but good luck!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic