/\ That right there.... that is community, and the reason I love this site and those of you that talk to me and make me feel like a part of this group. T3 is person of the day for that kinda move ;)

This site, and all you guys have been awesome to me through the years, so I'd love to return the favor. Everyone is my friend!

Your ITTCT i sent is sitting in Des Moines as we speak. Took two days to go 3 hours.

Gotta love USPS. I sent something to Kent, OH once, which is 10 minutes away (guy refused to pick it up), and it went out to the distro center in PA and sat there for a week. He could have got it the same day, instead it took like 9 days to get it.

Haha all you dudes are awesome. Let me know if you find anything good on that 50% of sale Dom.

And yes federal way Thomas. I knew it was something like that.

I'm off to work boys. Have a good day everyone.

I see it a lot, when I get stuff from Seattle so it sticks in my mind. Plus my Caspian record is chilling there. Have a good day at work man, sling that meat!

Lame. Keep pestering them, there is no reason for you to have to send a bad record bad. What are they going to do, chip whatever is stuck out and resell it?

I know they sell the "defective" LPs they get back at a deep discount after testing them on their setup. I guess they get a lot of records back from kids with Crosleys.

I know they sell the "defective" LPs they get back at a deep discount after testing them on their setup. I guess they get a lot of records back from kids with Crosleys.

I know they probably do, but I know they made john send in a ton of pictures of the issue, so it's not like it was from a crappy player. There was something pressed in his record grooves.

And reselling them makes sense, sorta crappy of them to do though.

This one will straight up ruin someone's stylus if they try to play it.

Crosley kid's probably won't even notice, or DJ carts.

My last hour of work is draggggiiinnnnnnnggggggggg......

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic