Have you noticed an immediate difference or have you not used it much while waiting to align it

I have not even installed it yet. My AT120E cost a little bit more, like $120ish. I'm just looking for a new sound, since I've only used AT carts. If I like the Grado, I can buy the 8MZ stylus to upgrade the cart beyond their current Grado Gold which sells for around $250.

Thomas, that Maritime record is good. Better than expected in fact. But I do question some of their choices as far as mixing. A couple songs are waaaaay too bass/drum heavy.

I noticed that too. I feel like their last record was sorta like that too. It's a great record though, but you're right on the mix, could have been handled better.

Headed to a Mac and Cheese festival. This could be either be great or end up in a case of diarrhea lol

That's the South... we can turn any food item into something that will scar your digestive track while being so delicious you continue to consume it like a crack head

Just when my incoming list was dwindling down, I had to go by more stuff.

At The Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenement
-Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin' La Vida Loca (Clear w/ Red & Yellow Haze) 11/15
-Antarctigo Vespucci - I'm So Tethered 7" (Opaque Blue Vinyl 7") 11/15
-Antarctigo Vespucci - Soulmate Stuff (WHALE VS. SHARK (Half Transparent Electric Blue / Half Cyan)) 11/15
Built To Spill - There's Nothing Wrong With Love 10/30/15*
Caspian - Dust & Dusquiet (Newbury Release)*
Circa Survive - Juturna - Deluxe 10 Year Edition - 3xLP Vinyl 10/23/15
Chris Farren - Like A Gift From God or Whatever (Red)
Foxing - Dealer 180g 10/30/15
Mewithoutyou - Pale Horses - Deluxe Edition - Audiophile Black (180g) ???
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless (2xLP Bootleg)
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea*
--The Promise Ring - 30 Degrees Everywhere Transparent Orange W/ Opaque Red Splatter 10/30/15
--The Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good Light Blue With Orange Swatches 10/30/15
--The Promise Ring - Very Emergency Opaque Orange 10/30/15
The Smiths - The Smiths*
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die - Harmlessness (2xLP Clear & Pink Marble /1000)

About to check out the CS reissue CD now, see if it was worth dropping the money on the deluxe version.

ooh Barnaby he is running his mouth at you, I think shit is about to get real in the built to spill thread

Yeah, I'm over it. He's unfortunately typical of his generation, and those little assholes won't listen to anything anyone else has to say. If I ever met him in the real world I doubt he's run his mouth so much, but he's a real keyboard warrior.

I've been collecting records for over half his life.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic