Honestly, when someone doesn't like a band like The Locust/Some Girls/Daughters me reaction is usually "Yeah, I get that"

I love Powerviolence as well and that is a tough one for most people as well. It's a bit difficult to explain Man is the Bastard to the normal joe or regular friends...

I only look good clean shaven, or with a 5 o'clock shade. My beard sucks, it stops growing at around 1/8 inch, is patchy and not very full.

All look good is relative :(.

Hey Jason, Kyle Kinane called....he likes your style.

Nice! Funny enough he and I are only about 6 months apart in age. I like his hat much more, verrrry Seals & Croft

Haha, that's awesome. Your beard is insane Jason.

Thank you sir. I wrestle with wondering if it needs a trim. I'm afraid to fuck it up :(

I only look good clean shaven, or with a 5 o'clock shade. My beard sucks, it stops growing at around 1/8 inch, is patchy and not very full.

All look good is relative :(.

I had mine growing pretty nicely then my store director came down on making us wear beard nets. And no. Fuck that. Now I have to keep my beard super short.

All this beard talk makes me wish my body knew whether or not it wanted a beard.

My mother told me that the first time they took me to see Santa when I could talk, I asked him for a beard & a mustache for Xmas. She said he just looked at her like "WTF do I say?", she gives him the eye, and he tells me he'll see what he can do... I finally got it ;)

My mother told me that the first time the took me to see Santa when I could talk, I asked him for a beard & a mustache for Xmas. She said he just looked at her like "WTF do I say?", she gives him the eye, and he tells me he'll see what he can do... I finally got it ;)

That story was beautiful 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic