Oy, I don't think I'll be goin to grad school. I might. Definitely gonna avoid loans like the devil.

I'm already near 30k in loans, so I don't mind taking on an exorbitant, soul-crushing amount more to get my doctoral degree.   I may be paying it off for the next 30 years, but I'll be a PhD doing it! 

The only record I ever sold was due to /r/recordcollectors or something like that!

And yeah Tina, that was German. Took it my first two semesters of college, but have learned a lot since. Very fun language!

ah i thought so !  I have been wanting to learn a little bit so I will know what is going on when i visit germany.  I only know how to order a coffee

einen kaffe bitte

Ah yeah, I'v been going to the gym when I get off work and just doing my best to stay awake until like...right now...when I should be trying to go to sleep.  :P

i have thought about trying the gym to energize myself. But I had wondered if it would just make me even sleepier ?   Do you drink a lot of coffee ? I feel like it doesn't really wake me up that much, I just feel sick after awhile.

ah i thought so !  I have been wanting to learn a little bit so I will know what is going on when i visit germany.  I only know how to order a coffee

einen kaffee bitte

Fix'd ;)

If you don't know what to say just say "bitte." If you want to know what someone said again just say "wie bitte." That's about all the travel German you need to know! ;P

i have thought about trying the gym to energize myself. But I had wondered if it would just make me even sleepier ?   Do you drink a lot of coffee ? I feel like it doesn't really wake me up that much, I just feel sick after awhile.

I usually have one cup in the morning before I go to work. Then I'm gross and I'll drink a Rockstar at like 8am.

Fix'd ;)

If you don't know what to say just say "bitte." If you want to know what someone said again just say "wie bitte." That's about all the travel German you need to know! ;P

but i will forget everything !!!

i really just want to eat a lot of pretzels and visit the chocolate factories.  all  of  them !

I'm already near 30k in loans, so I don't mind taking on an exorbitant, soul-crushing amount more to get my doctoral degree.   I may be paying it off for the next 30 years, but at least I'll be PhDoing it! 

You don't deserve it if you couldn't come up with that.

I want to visit Germany badly too. We get a lot of Austrian exchange students at my university.

Do you speak French? I'm taking French right now.

I don't know any French.  I took some Spanish in college but I have forgotten it all.  I would also like to visit Italy and eat some really good bread and then Belgium for the fries and chocolate. I just want to travel and eat.

I was so hard up for a hush puppy fix up here in Upstate NY that I used to get them at the Taco Bell/Long John Silvers.

My stoner friends somehow didn't understand. They were like "Breaded and fried bread? That's so stupid." I only half fought them on it because it meant I always got theirs.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic