What kind of coffee machine does everyone have ? I've been thinking about buying a keirug but that price ! The cheapest one I found is like $70-90. I really only drink maybe one cup a day

We run a Bunn that has the water tower in the back....don't drink too often but it brews quick!

Seriously. And I don't have work till 9am tomorrow. Holy fuck 4 hours extra of sleep.

That's a lot of extra sleep.

I went out on a date with a British girl last night. That's the dream. The dream, guys.

Nice, how'd it go?

My car took a shit and won't start, jump isn't doing anything. I want to yell at whoever told me to get a Honda cause they are cheap to fix, I've spent 3 grand in maintenance in under 2 years without an accident I hate this thing

They are, but it seems like with Hondas a lot of problems seem to happen at the same time. I've been lucky with my Acura, it's 11 years old and have not had too many major problems. I did need a new starter, battery and ground wire all at the same time last year, which was not cheap.

In my head I was like 'do all British people love Harry Potter...' or am I just being an asshole. Haha.

Hahaha, I'm sure that thought would have crossed my mind as well. You don't want to be that guy.

This job makes me stress eat, I can't take it. I need to find something healthy to snack on before I gain too much weight. Also need to quit, but damn money and such.

This job makes me stress eat, I can't take it. I need to find something healthy to snack on before I gain too much weight. Also need to quit, but damn money and such.

Stress is tasty though.

How do you think you did at that other interview? Or was that not yet? sorry, I can't remember. Just hope something works out :wub:

Stress is tasty though.

How do you think you did at that other interview? Or was that not yet? sorry, I can't remember. Just hope something works out :wub:

It was last Monday. Have not heard a thing since, not even a reply to my thnk you email. It took them 3-4 weeks to get back to me between the 1st and 2nd interview, so still have a bit until I hear anything I bet.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic