Jason, how's the record weight working out for you? Notice any changes?

I hadn't had a chance to sit down and mess with it yet other than to check that my table is dead level. Had to go deal with cable company issues today, but got my damn bill lowered enough to pay one of my cell phone bills a month! Gonna give it a spin in the morning with my new HWM records I got from Kevin so I will let you know how it fares. I am happy to say it fits like a glove and isn't too tall to be on while my TT lid is closed while playing :)

Cute British chick is bringing Jameson over tomorrow for a HP marathon.

HP Drinking Game:

1) Drink whenever Harry is sad.

2) Drink whenever Harry uses magic.

3) Drink when Ron gets nervous.

I'll be drunk by Chamber of Secrets.

I was going to say, you'll be drunk in an hour. Sounds like a fun little date.

I hadn't had a chance to sit down and mess with it yet other than to check that my table is dead level. Had to go deal with cable company issues today, but got my damn bill lowered enough to pay one of my cell phone bills a month! Gonna give it a spin in the morning with my new HWM records I got from Kevin so I will let you know how it fares. I am happy to say it fits like a glove and isn't too tall to be on while my TT lid is closed while playing :)

Nice, hope it helps your system a bit, even if just flattening out small warps and such.

Also, Aubrey Plaza as a little black metal girl who summons a demon is the best thing ever. This show is hilarious.

"Bitch on fire says 'what." (Proceeds to flick a match at her sister, who in turn catches on fire.)

"DROWN IN THE NIGHTMARE THAT IS YOUR PATHETIC REALITY, BITCHES!" (As she curses little girls that make their stuffed animals come alive, and kills said girls.)

tumblr_nqvou25KvW1s10ykeo1_1280.gif

Also, Aubrey Plaza as a little black metal girl who summons a demon is the best thing ever. This show is hilarious.

"Bitch on fire says 'what." (Proceeds to flick a match at her sister, who in turn catches on fire.)

"DROWN IN THE NIGHTMARE THAT IS YOUR PATHETIC REALITY, BITCHES!" (As she curses little girls that make their stuffed animals come alive, and kills said girls.)

tumblr_nqvou25KvW1s10ykeo1_1280.gif

What show?

Golan The Insatiable.

Looks pretty funny, I'll check it out.

HI HI HI!

Jealous of you Nic. enjoy! 

I have been good! I head to Prague on Saturday! So freaking excited. I have just been working a shit ton

Sounds awesome Tess, jealous of your journeys. 

Cute British chick is bringing Jameson over tomorrow for a HP marathon.

HP Drinking Game:

1) Drink whenever Harry is sad.

2) Drink whenever Harry uses magic.

3) Drink when Ron gets nervous.

I'll be drunk by Chamber of Secrets.

Careful not to ask her if she's interested in seeing your Phoenix cored wand...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic