Heard the sound of wailing, ran outside to find a loose dog killing the neighboor's yorky. brutal.

This makes me really fucking angry. Our last neighbors pit bull tore down the fence and killed our Pomeranian. Totally fucked up. I know my dachshund can be aggressive sometimes so I always make sure I watch her so she's not hurting anyone. This just really makes me angry.

Ever have one of those days where you wake up but are still super tired, and driving just does not feel safe? I'm having that day now. I blame the free sample of "emergen c  w/ melatonin" I took last night. I'm super out of it right now, and I'm sure driving was not smart. Hopefully it passes soon.

Heard the sound of wailing, ran outside to find a loose dog killing the neighboor's yorky. brutal.

This makes me really fucking angry. Our last neighbors pit bull tore down the fence and killed our Pomeranian. Totally fucked up. I know my dachshund can be aggressive sometimes so I always make sure I watch her so she's not hurting anyone. This just really makes me angry.

Agreed. This dog has been a problem in the past: commonly roaming, stalking people walking their dogs, growling at people, etc. My wife tried to even catch it once, but it was having none of that. Numerous people have called animal control and the some of the neighbors have talked with the suspected owners, who were dismissive of the issue. Now my neighbor is on the war path, rightfully so. We're going to give notarized statements for a legal case.

Ever have one of those days where you wake up but are still super tired, and driving just does not feel safe? I'm having that day now. I blame the free sample of "emergen c w/ melatonin" I took last night. I'm super out of it right now, and I'm sure driving was not smart. Hopefully it passes soon.

Yeah, I have fallen asleep at the wheel before... it's scary when you wake up.

Agreed. This dog has been a problem in the past: commonly roaming, stalking people walking their dogs, growling at people, etc. My wife tried to even catch it once, but it was having none of that. Numerous people have called animal control and the some of the neighbors have talked with the suspected owners, who were dismissive of the issue. Now my neighbor is on the war path, rightfully so. We're going to give notarized statements for a legal case.

Yeah, two things.

A bad dog needs to be put down.  If it roams free, it's bound to have something wrong healthwise

A bad owner needs to be shown an indifference of property damage.....  :D

Bad owners of pets, I have a very low tolerance of, and I'm sure I'm not the only one

Yeah, I have fallen asleep at the wheel before... it's scary when you wake up.

I hope it does not come to that when I'm driving home. My drive into work felt odd, everything was slow and strange.

Good morning folks. I worked a job out of town for a while once Thomas and had a 45 minute drive home, and after one night of coming into town close to my home, falling asleep at the red light, and waking up rolling out into traffic, that was all she wrote for that job..

I just drank Deathwish Coffee and its 10pm. FUCK. I wasn't told that it had more caffeine than normal coffee.

A friend of mine likes to sneak that shit into the coffee maker at the welding shop he works at to fuck the other people up lol

I'm just now getting around to listening to that BADBADNOTGOOD + Ghostface Killah album and damn this shit is great.

That is the best smoke & chill album of the year for me...

No one can beat me. ; )

I keep egging Brian on to get more and more. I think I have convinced him to get one of each pressing.

Don has helped me get like 1/3 of my Caspian. He helps me so much cause he knows how dedicated I am, and that I'll never let them go.

I have a lot more post rock in the Caspian vein (that's Phil approved - we had a whole discussion about it), I can make you a playlist if you want.

Two things:

1) Playlist would be rad as hell, thank you, and thank you for those Beck files cause they sound rad!

2) Who doesn't need 14 copies of Tertia, right? lol

Matt laying the smack down on Gumbo again :)

Dude's a turd. I've said it once, I'll say it again.

And yes, turd is, and will always be one of my favorite insults.

"Can't polish a turd.." has to be one of my favorite sayings when disappointed about something

I wish they'd bring back Futurama.

Amen, hallelujah, all that jazz...

For the 3rd time?

and a 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th time.... Don't like it? Bite my shiny metal ass Blade...lol

Besides, I'm nearly 40 now and The Simpsons has been on since I was in middle school...they need to put an end to that one for the sake of mercy...

Good morning folks. I worked a job out of town for a while once Thomas and had a 45 minute drive home, and after one night of coming into town close to my home, falling asleep at the red light, and waking up rolling out into traffic, that was all she wrote for that job..

Yeah, I'd probably do the same. That's a pretty scary thing to happen. I've been tired driving, but never like this. I'm still blaming that melatonin, never taking it again.

Yeah, I'd probably do the same. That's a pretty scary thing to happen. I've been tired driving, but never like this. I'm still blaming that melatonin, never taking it again.

Luckily for me it was after midnight so the streets were pretty much empty and no cop saw me, but that was a wake up call for sure because the majority of that trip was interstate going 80mph which is surely not the place to fall asleep... I took the warning with a heavy grain of salt

It's scarier when you wake up at your destination

I had a good friend who would not monitor or follow his diabetic diet and medications and he would black out but still be going. I heard some fucking scary stories from him for sure. He managed a Pizza Hut locally and would tell me he remembered 9ish pm and then the next thing he would be clear on is waking up in his car outside the store alone at like 1 or 2am and the store would be closed and everyone gone and him not know how the hell he closed or anything... He would go to work and then wake up across town asleep in his car 6 or 7 hours later and have no clue how he was nearly 10 miles away from where he started at...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic