Moon & Antarctica was 2000, are you counting that?

Also, I really like Good News. We Were Dead doesn't do it for me, but I quite enjoy Good News.

I enjoy Moon & Antarctica, it's a good album, but I'm far from loving it. Good News doesn't do much for me and everything after that makes me feel bad about loving their early stuff so much. It's Weezer all over again..

Welcome back Jason! Glad you're alive and well ;)

Thanks Brian. You guys really gave me something to think about while i was there and had down time. Friends are the people that care for you, even if you never meet them in person , it's about the relationship you create with them. You guys are all so very awesome :)

I enjoy Moon & Antarctica, it's a good album, but I'm far from loving it. Good News doesn't do much for me and everything after that makes me feel bad about loving their early stuff so much. It's Weezer all over again..

I'll say the same thing I always say about Weezer: Maladroit is underrated and their newest LP is really good.

I'll say the same thing I always say about Weezer: Maladroit is underrated and their newest LP is really good.

I agree with both. Maladroit is great garage rock. And I absolutely LOVE their latest album. Solid from front to back. It's a nice tribute to their early days, and they did it right. They gave the fans what they wanted and even addressed their bullshit via good tunes. Love.

I agree on Maladroit and I count Green to their glory days. Make Believe is the worst album I ever spent money on. I disregarded their newest LP after one inattentive listen. I'll give it a fair chance, promise.

I agree on Maladroit and I count Green to their glory days. Make Believe is the worst album I ever spent money on. I disregarded their newest LP after one inattentive listen. I'll give it a fair chance, promise.

Make Believe doesn't count. That's not even Weezer. But yeah, definitely check out their latest LP. It's damn good. It's a nice mix of Blue / Green / Maladroit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic