what happened Green One? i missed it with the speed of this thread.

I started feeling bad Thursday night after eating dinner and thought I had over eaten or had bad gas so I was in pain all night long. So it to drove me to go to the ER only to find out I had Appendicitis. So they took care of that and a bad 2nd stage hernia I have had forever, so I got a two for one and now I feel like I was the victim of a gang beating lol 

Edit: The doctors jumped me in and now I'm part of the ER hard rollin' Gangstas lol

I started feeling bad Thursday night after eating dinner and thought I had over eaten or had bad gas so I was in pain all night long. So it to drove me to go to the ER only to find out I had Appendicitis. So they took care of that and a bad 2nd stage hernia I have had forever, so I got a two for one and now I feel like I was the victim of a gang beating lol 

glad youre on the path to recovery!

Anything post-Pinkerton from Weezer is not good.  Some are better than others, but they're still pretty intolerable.

John is just a Matt Sharp fan is all.

Studio albums

A lot of this has to do with Weezer trying to get out of their contract, so they released as much as they could to finish it. Now, that isn't really an excuse for the garbage they made, but it is a factor. They did get better immediately after their contract ended and put out an album under a new label.

My "organs" will get one up in there tomorrow sir

Thanks bud. It sucks having the epilepsy issue because the pain was so severe it made me start having seizures as well.. I'm a fucking mess guys

our friend just had a few brain surgeries for her epilepsy. she had had enough. its amazing what they were able to do and her be up walking and talking soon after.

our friend just had a few brain surgeries for her epilepsy. she had had enough. its amazing what they were able to do and her be up walking and talking soon after.

That is something I dream of. I only developed epilepsy in my late twenties so we still have no idea where it stemmed from. I have what's classified as Right Temporal Lobe Epilepsy so something at one point or another has scared my right lobe, so no surgery for me :( 

I hated hospitals until morphine. Now I live the hospital

They were feeding that shit to me like it was fucking PEZ Candy...didn't a damn thing but make me hot and high for five minutes, then in pain again...Meanwhile, in Percocet land.... the winds are cool and the days are bright lol

He must have kept Rivers in check or something.  There are a handful of decent Weezer songs after he left, overall it's wildly inconsistent (and mostly garbage)

I feel you for sure, but like the next 2 albums. Weezer could have ended in 2002 and I would be content. But if I listen to Weezer it's always their first two albums, always.

I feel you for sure, but like the next 2 albums. Weezer could have ended in 2002 and I would be content. But if I listen to Weezer it's always their first two albums, always.

Yeah, it would be nice if Green and Maladroit existed as "oh yeah, and then they made these" albums. But there's no reason to listen to them. Everything after that is actively embarrassing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic