Wife told me they couldn't stop me from vomiting after they woke me up from the surgery so they loaded me up with Haldol

It was probably the anesthesia, not the pain. When I had my wisdom teeth out, as soon as I stood up afterwards I started to vomit like crazy. 

It was probably the anesthesia, not the pain. When I had my wisdom teeth out, as soon as I stood up afterwards I started to vomit like crazy. 

Possibly, could have also been seizure related as that is a common occurance for me during epileptic episodes... how fun. The pain got so bad while I was in the ER I had some seizures, not sure how many, but I can damn sure feel them now!

Oy. I've never had to do something like that, but damn.

Egg Foo Yung is one of the best foods ever.

Sweet & Sour chicken and Honey chicken are the only Chinese food I need. Oh and there's a place on Airline that has this really good seafood thing.. I can't remember what it is right now.

Keep in mind that SRC only issues store credit, no real refunds.  Not sure how a PayPal complaint against them pans out, but I'd go that route if you're determined to order from them.

PayPal is like Amazon, if I bitch enough and ask for something semireasonable I usually get my way. At least in my experience

When does their sale end? Maybe I'll ride it out and see if it comes back in stock

They labeled it as a flash sale so IDK

I really hope you date that girl and she breaks your heart so you can listen to Futures after and I mean that in the most positive and endearing way possible <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic