In-Humanity... I have not thought about them in forever. The one single I have from them is good.

The singer from In-Humanity used to run a small vinyl shop in Columbia. I can't even remember the name anymore, but I still have a Bad Religion 7 inch I picked up there :)

Jason, I miss the limelight aka the social...

The social was dope. There were so many places in MB that are gone now.. The Afterdeck..lol

Edit: Now that I think about it, I remember going to a show in Jeff Cribb's parent's living room and watching The Frownies and Stretch Armstrong play. We moved the furniture outside in the yard so we could put band equipment in the living room. All this was because the singer from Prevail did not have his ID so the club would not let him in so all the other bands refused to play and then they did the living room show because Steve Cribb suggested it... oh the days

that's awesome, I missed that "scene" probably by 5 or so years :(

I'm an old fucker lol. Scott Dempsey was there back then before he was Mr.. Superstar photographer shooting sessions with the Locust and shit. We were all just kids with nothing but time... I miss my twenties and my big plugs....

I don't understand these people that call in. How fucking hard is it to log into a website? Why do so many people have trouble? It's not fucking rocket science to type a username and password into a field.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic