Kite String is certainly my top pick. PTT just sounds so much like a C.O.C. record to me. But I love Goatwhore, and they seem to have held up the heavier end of what Acid Bath once was

Goatwhore has and will always be my favorite New Orleans metal band. Those dudes are just amazing people in general. A Haunting Curse might be one of the best black metal records ever.

Goatwhore has and will always be my favorite New Orleans metal band. Those dudes are just amazing people in general. A Haunting Curse might be one of the best black metal records ever.

And yes sir, Sammy & Ben are two of the nicest guys you will meet as long as it's not like 10am lol. No matter how metal you are, that southern charm shines through lol

i noticed that as well in my rookie year. dont even think about saying 'picked up one for my friend but he didnt want it' as that wont go over well. the 'collective' tag for this site means many things, including the collections and joy some find in collecting them all. labels are now aware that pretty records sell. you can have a /500 splatter for $5 more sell faster than the black 180 gram for $5 less. just up to you. its your money and taste. if you collect anything in general or like to have sets of things, chances are youll be wearing the 'variant club' jacket in no time.

I wear that jacket for my friends bands and albums I am utterly in love with only.

Yea that seems plausible. I could become a collecting junkie. Searching for the Holy Grail in every crate. I do at the moment have a mental list I try to keep. But it seems once I touch a crate that list seems to become so vague that I cannot remember what I was looking for in the first place.for the most part, I seem to prefer finding things in the wild then to go to a website or the actual band's website or anywhere else it may be easier to obtain. The allure of it is to say "ahhh" or "ohhhh dammm" and feel happy about myself for finding something. That aspect is probably more addicting than the actual ownership. maybe I just need a girlfriend to fill in those boring moments. Haha

I once dragged my friend to a Goatwhore show.

His music experience is limited to just: Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, and EDM.

His mind was blown but his life did not change.

So I got robbed while I was in gym today. And probably yesterday and one day last week. $100+ stolen. I am so fuuuuuuucked.

from your car, or inside the gym? because i don't understand people who bring wallets/valuables into the gym/locker room and don't put them in a locked safe place.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic