It was 40 last night and supposed to hit 80 today. I got hailed on for like 2 minutes walking to school last week (about the size of a pea). Phoenix is fucking weird.

Hail sucks. My car got destroyed by softball sized hail a few years ago.

and most of it is pressed overseas, many of the collectors are from the uk or japan. A few releases have a US counterpart on drag city but otherwise it's tough to acquire. I had to bide my time on discogs for most of it and a couple of the rarer ones I have I traded with a guy in denmark several years ago

I currently have 10 12" and 7" and I have 60 to go if I want 1 of everything on vinyl

I have 12 of the Ryan Adams 12"s and 10 of the 7"s. 8 of the Against Me 12"s and 8 of the 7"s. My Appleseed collection is only missing that 90s 7" and my PTH collection is only missing a 7" too. My DEP collection is mostly just missing 7"s. I need to work on completing them. I never will buy demo/early tapes though unless they're really cheap. They worry me because they seem easy to fake.

fuck I kind of want to finally cross this off, it's probably the most expensive one left besides some autographed and super limited stuff. But I'd hate myself spending that much and I'd have to see if they were playtested cause a majority had manufacturing defects that made it really noisy

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/69224?ev=rb

anyone here have a Citi credit card? trying to find out how they do presale stuff for concerts. is it a just a code you put into ticketmaster?

I'm not sure.  Been a while.  But, I think I know what you're referring to.  Deer Creek in June is going to be overflowing...........

Amen-brother-gif.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic