I'm sure there is more to the story. Dave has known those dudes for a long time, and has been going to their shows since the early 90s. Pitchfork is bullshit most of the time anyway. I'm sure Dave will comment on this at some point, and add some more context.

I am pretty sure Buzz has talked a little shit in the past, I think the bad blood goes back to Dave's early days in Nirvana.

I just read over the last few pages and I'll say that All Time Low is my number one guilty pleasure...I can't defend them, but I can say I've seen them live!

I've seen ATL twice and We The Kings thrice. None of those were on purpose but WTK actually put on a damn good show for what it's worth. Guiltt pleasures is not a thing I stand by, own what you like. I listen to Lorde more than anyone would ever admit to.

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps Crosley could take on the bulk of the "45th repressing of Album That Has Been Around For 60 Years" titles and a handful of the garbage novelty pressings ("Three Mice In A Bucket Covering Your Favorite Neo-Geo Arcade Theme Songs At Varying Speeds" pressed on 12.5gram plastic wrap in a used pizza box from Topeka) and relieve some of the clogs in all the other plants.

I'm a disgusting human being who actually ordered a tablet just to make browsing the Internet on the toilet more convenient.

Just in case you were wondering.

I use my phone and a Reddit app. I have an old tablet that doesn't work well anymore that I used to use for movies on a trip or in my bed, but now I use my laptop or the Raspberry Pi

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic