I go to a private (Catholic) school and have equally little patience for both entitled rich people and sanctimonious religious people. I like maybe 10 people in the 600+ student school.

Ugh, I couldn't imagine the level of pretentiousness that is there. I'm sorry you have to deal with that,

sounds miserable. The most I had to deal with overly religious people is working at Subway or Target on

Sundays and all of them come in there. Talk about the rudest people, I always thought 'didn't you just come

from church? a place that is supposed to humble you, yet you are acting like this?'

People are so fucking fake.

Ugh, I couldn't imagine the level of pretentiousness that is there. I'm sorry you have to deal with that,

sounds miserable. The most I had to deal with overly religious people is working at Subway or Target on

Sundays and all of them come in there. Talk about the rudest people, I always thought 'didn't you just come

from church? a place that is supposed to humble you, yet you are acting like this?'

People are so fucking fake.

I could whine for a while but I don't think it gets much more "first world problem" than this so I won't.

70's here too, but it feels really hot since it was 22 3 days ago. The "heat" is making my anxiety act up :(. Be nice if they turned the damn heat off in the building too.

Why is the week only half over?!

I thought I was the only one confused how its only Wednesday...

This week is dragging. I'm still training the new guy so I just sit at his desk all day. It sucks

Good will, how's everything going with you?.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic