Foobar misses you too. Easily the best music player around.

Just order a 64gb microsd card for $20 from office max. They've had some awesome sales on memory lately. It's Samsung too, so not some no name brand. 72gb of memory is plenty for what I need the DAP for. I can always buy more cards if I want all my music with me.

Ugh... yeah Robert Half is just a machine

Yeah, I've never heard anyone have success with them. hell I don't know anyone who ever actually worked through them. I have some other company I'm working with now though.

I refuse to use Robert Half for recruitment

I can see why. I'm sure they charge a ton for their services, and offer employees in no way qualified for what you want. It's like they don't even read resumes, just apply people for random stuff.

Cheap SDCard acquired, now I have to convert all the music I want to 320kbps. I wish I wasn't too cheap to buy dbpoweramp, their converter was awesome and fast as fuck.

HA. Totally. I haven't been that guy in a good while.

Me neither!

The time I remembered was in Syracuse doing merch for my friends' band and we went to a bar afterward. One of my buds and I got super wrecked and put like $40 into the internet jukebox to skip over everyone else's songs to do singalongs with stuff we wanted to hear.

Onto BTBAM Alaska now Matt. I def. liked The Silent Circus more then the s/t.

I feel like you're going to like them more and more per album because of the sub genre changes. You'll dig Alaska, but you're going to love Colors. I'm excited for you to hear it. I remember hearing it for the first time. After that it didn't leave the CD player in my car for almost a year. I shit you not.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic